- Responsible for identifying new potential client opportunities and lead generation through market research, client inquires and other methods to client development.
- Actively pursue qualified leads and nurture relationships and opportunities.
- Organize, coordinate and attend client facing and internal meetings to develop contact relationships and Solution development.
- Responsible for managing the solution generation and proposal development for all assigned opportunities. Chair internal team meetings as necessary to ensure completion of all deliverables.
- Review and finalize client-focused proposals, budgets, and client bids, ensuring all required information is included
- Participate in client strategy calls to discuss customer requirements, understand account’s core businesses / pipeline, identify areas of interest and concern, foster the client relationship, and assess if the account is an appropriate fit for Biorasi.
- Accurately enter and timely maintain PD’s Internal Filing System (i.e. Client Folder) and Salesforce information (i.e. Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, etc.). Full cycle of managing key data, contacts and opportunities via CRM.
- Travel and Attend Trade Shows, Conferences and Events to identify new client opportunities and build relationships with potential clients.
- May participate as representative of the proposals team and of Biorasi in bid defense presentations.
- Participate in the drafting and finalization of contractual documents such as work orders, letters of intent, and other client agreements
- Organize and host client visits
- Provide key competitive intelligence
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree (degree in a life science or business administration is preferred, but not required)
- Strong Networking and People Skills
- Strong Entrepreneurial Work Ethic
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and remain highly motivated in a high-paced, dynamic environment
- Computer literacy with proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, especially PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Ability to travel up to 60% will be required for this position