Mid-level industry position
Supports client projects, such as timeline critical path management, facilitating project actions and deliverables, and working through technical challenges that impact the project scope, timeline and/or budget. This role is responsible for communicating and coordinating with all internal stakeholders with direct client interactions.
- Handles team calls with the client as needed, including documenting action items and decisions that may arise during the conversation Generates a project timeline and manage the critical path Identifies changes in scope and supports the generation of the scope change to be issued to the client
- Facilitates documentation between departments as well as to and from Clients.
- Works with Supply Chain, Manufacturing and Log-In to facilitate shipment and receipt of Client supplied materials and samples, whether incoming or outgoing
- Solves complex business problems and supports the team in solving technical challenges, by navigating the structure, processes and systems at WuXi AppTec.
- Understands simple contract and quality agreement terms
- Works within WuXi AppTec’s financial system(s) to invoice and understand the financial status of a project
- Contributes to the overall operations and to the achievement of departmental and site goals
- Performs job specific tasks in compliance with applicable Regulations, International Standards, and WuXi AppTec Policies and Standard Operating Procedures
- Thorough understanding of Good Laboratory Practices and Good Manufacturing Practices
- Bachelors’ degree in Science or Engineering or equivalent experience
- Ability to accomplish the described duties through the use of appropriate computer equipment and software (i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and database programs) and general office equipment (i.e. photocopier, fax machine and phone equipment)
- Ability to use judgment as dictated by complexity of situation
- Ability to interpret written instructions and to write form letters and routine correspondence
- Ability to record data accurately and legibly
- Ability to understand and follow verbal or demonstrated instructions
- Ability to receive, comprehend, and effectively communicate detailed information through verbal and written communication
Our greatest asset is our people, WuXi is dedicated to providing opportunities for internal growth with direct access to a dedicated and accessible Human Resources team.
WuXi AppTec provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
Share on your newsfeed
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you! An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability Click here to get started. An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability