Mid-level industry position
Purpose and Mission
Business Analyst is responsible for analyzing business processes and understand how they work, then identify and document business solutions to meet business needs and/or resolve business problem.
Responsible to support the various Roche projects by driving successful completion of development, solution implementation and support of business/systems analysis processes, plans and procedures. This role is delivery focused.
· Working with Roche IT Business Partners and team.
· Follow Roche project delivery framework and methodologies
· Ability to anticipate potential problems, determine and implement solutions, strong problem solving, teamwork and organizational skills
· Ability to apply structured business process modelling approach to manage complex delivery challenges and influencing skill to drive positive change management outcome
· Ability to interact, communicate effectively and stakeholder management of all level
· Ability to influence decision making through analysis;
· Possess diversity & inclusiveness mindset, able to work independently in multicultural and global solution center setup
· Proven ability to prioritise works, multitasking and flexible
Years of relevant working experience >10 years of relevant experience
Academic Requirement Degree in Information Technology
- Elicit and analyze business requirements and current support processes, value drivers and identify business process potential improvement (where applicable) ie supportability considerations which is critical to support successful, seamless project delivery
- Assess and model support processes, data flows, technologies then review and translate business requirements into functional and non-
- Responsible of all traceability of business requirements by documenting accurately the current-future state of changes and outstanding issues to meet on time, on budget quality project delivery
- Be accountable for the overall success of the analysis process, including project status tracking and gates sign-off, responsible for controlled and documented change management
Work with Project Manager to ensure timely and accurate reporting on project scope, schedule, cost and resources, as well as project risks, issues, action items, and dependencies.
· Lean 6 Sigma Certification is added advantage
· Strong knowledge and demonstrated experience of Project Management Methodologies and Business Analysis technics
· Ability to influence decision making through analysis
Demonstrated business analysis experience in managing successful complex global/regional project (budget of 1-2 million) with team size more than 5 project team members, ability to manage business risk
Who We Are
A member of the Roche Group, Genentech has been at the forefront of the biotechnology industry for more than 40 years, using human genetic information to develop novel medicines for serious and life-threatening diseases. Genentech has multiple therapies on the market for cancer & other serious illnesses. Please take this opportunity to learn about Genentech where we believe that our employees are our most important asset & are dedicated to remaining a great place to work.
The next step is yours. To apply today, click on the "Apply online" button.
Genentech is an equal opportunity employer & prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, age, disability, marital & veteran status. For more information about equal employment opportunity, visit our Genentech Careers page