Mid-level industry position
As Business Intelligence Analyst, you shall be responsible for accurate and timely data support information for Controllers in our company and to Controlling Organization. In your role, you will be working with critical financial information, thus a high quality and deep analysis is required, you are also expected to collaborate with various finance and technical professional to understand, gather and document business requirements. On a regular basis, you will be involved on monthly reporting activities such as data upload and refresh in data systems, quality data reconciliation review and Management Dashboard release to report users including Monthly Sales and P&L Report. Per business requirement, you are also be responsible to manage data hierarchy changes, user authorization management and development of new reporting package including UAT activities. This role has a global exposure which requires to have a good communication and project management skills.
- Graduate of Finance/Accountancy, Business Administration/Management, or other related fields.
- 1-2 years of experience in Controlling/Accounting function is required, preferably in business finance operations or in a Shared Services Center setting
- Multinational experience in biotech/pharmaceutical industry and scientific background is preferred
- Detail oriented with a continuous process improvement orientation and focus on control/documentation
- Strong knowledge in SAP BW would be beneficial
- High degree of stakeholder focus, with the ability to understand their (possibly diverging) interests
- Ability to proactively identify upcoming risks, issues, and bottlenecks and resolve issues that sometimes cross departmental boundaries
- Very good English language and communication skills. Additional German language is a plus.
- Excellent organizational skills, flexible attitude, reliable and able to manage multiple priorities in a dynamic project environment.
- Maintains data systems and reporting platforms for daily and monthly data loads, Data Reconciliation, Quarterly creation of Forecast and other financial activities
- Defines, designs, and builds dimensional databases to meet business needs.
- Ensures quality of master data in key systems, as well as, development and documentation of processes with other functional data owners to support ongoing maintenance and data integrity
- Performs system development and administration activities including: designing TM1 data models or SAP master data hierarchies, applying data security and managing user access.
- Manages, analyzes, and resolves data initiative issues and manages revisions needed to best meet internal and customer requirements while adhering to published data standards.
- Assists in analysis of financial data to identify data errors and inconsistencies between systems
- Participates in important discussions with matters of issue resolution and project execution, working with members of the Finance team and the entire Financial Shared Service Center, highlighting important and critical issues and providing impact analysis on data and systems
- Responds to user ad-hoc requests on master data management, report creation, report issues resolution
- Ability to assess business user needs, creatively approach business intelligence solutions, identify applications/tools to be used and influence appropriate courses of action
- Experience in end to end implementation of Business Intelligence projects
- Has SQL, Excel and PowerPoint skills. Strong working application knowledge: SAP and/or other ERPs, TM1, QlikView, Business Intelligence and/or Business Objects Finance
- Good at using numbers and mathematical operations to understand issues, suggest solutions and make decisions
Working time model: full-time
US Disclosure The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.North America Disclosure The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our HR Services team at 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday.
Job Segment: Business Intelligence, Biotech, ERP, Pharmaceutical Sales, SAP, Technology, Science, Sales