Mid-level industry position
Business Intelligence and Data Sciences Analyst
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
This role is perfect for a rising-star and self-starter who has a do-what-it-takes attitude and thrives on data, technology and customer experience. This is a blended role of Business Intelligence and Data Sciences where you will have high visibility with senior leadership. The incumbent will play a critical role in TE’s Solution Center- a fast-growing organization responsible for the design and execution of strategic CX (Customer Experience) Initiatives and influencing revenue generation. They will be accountable for utilizing Call Miner- an advanced analytics solution- to analyze customer conversations in calls/chat/email interactions. Responsibilities include understanding the organization’s business objectives and goals, analyzing big data sets consisting of calls/chat/email data sets for critical insights, patterns and trends. In addition, they will communicate analysis and propose solutions to the organization to drive systemic changes to improve Customer Experience throughout the enterprise.
What You Will Be Doing
The ideal candidate several has 5-8 years professional business experience in areas of Business Analytics and Sales operations, and/or services with 4+ years hands on experience analyzing big datasets, creating robust visualizations, and building advanced models (i.e. statistical models, forecasting) to extract hidden business insights for product optimization or process improvement. The incumbent will demonstrate a proven ability to build insights from large data sets while working cross-functionally and tell actionable stories that creates a positive impact on customer experience and resolve issues that business stakeholder business experience.
• Own on-time accurate quality delivery of analysis and reports/visualization in tight alignment with specified analytical objectives and/or ROI utilizing best practice speech analytics methodologies.• Leverage CallMiner to develop reports and automate analyses using recorded interactions from a call center environment.• Apply statistical methodologies to discover hidden relationships between disconnected big data points (forecasting, segmentation, A/B testing)• Find relationships between disconnected structured and unstructured datasets CRM, ERP, Hadoop, SAP, Oracle (Duns and Bradstreet, Market Research)• Make recommendations and define data strategies to develop innovative analytics solutions that solve for customer pain points and complex business challenges • Apply data mining/ data exploration to develop appropriate analytics methodologies to extract insights• Proactively manage project timelines, risks, challenges, ambiguities while managing priorities accordingly. Work out solution alternatives with team under minimum supervision• Carry out research on current market trends and how TE can replicate/ enhance those practices• Develop and maintain relationships with key cross-functional business and technical stakeholders• Use independent judgment within generally defined procedures and practices• Provide on-the-job coaching and knowledge sharing to more junior staff when appropriate
• Fluency in Mandarin, with ability to tell stories with numbers – Must Have• Business Analytics and/or Business Analysis background desired (5-7 years total professional experience).• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Operations Research, Analytics, Statistics, Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, Math, or related field desired.• Strong presentation skills - with minimal guidance, can prepare executive briefings to provide key business insights and confidently present results to a non-technical, business audience• Experience in contact center and/or speech analytics/speech to text tools is a plus.• Quick learner and self-starter• Strong hands-on experience with SQL, R, SAS, Excel and/or Python• Incumbents with familiarity with interaction analytics or Speech Analytics tools are highly preferred E.g. Call miner, Tethr, Voci etc• Strong hands on experience with visualization tools (Tableau, PowerBI, Spotfire, Looker)• In-depth understanding and application of statistical models and algorithms and/or machine learning techniques.• Candidate with Machine learning and natural language processing experience is an added advantage.
Preferred Qualifications• Quantitative background, advanced degree (Master +) in Statistics, Computer Science, Operations Research, Data Science, Analytics, Business Intelligence or related field preferred• Minimum of 3-6 years relevant experience working with Big Data and visualization tools to extract business insights• Foundational understanding of Customer Analytics, Survey Analytics• Prior contact experience preferred but not required
About TE ConnectivityTE Connectivity is a $13 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With nearly 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.comand on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers: We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
- Generous 401(k) Plan
- Charity Donation Matching Program
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Life Insurance and Disability Protection