Junior industry position
As a Business Intelligence Developer you design and develop reporting assets utilizing the Enterprise Data Mart and Business Intelligence tools to provide consistent, reliable, and automated delivery to the end user. You help end users navigate the data and reporting to solve business problems; complete report writing, MS SQL database querying, and data analysis; and develop SQL scripts to load data from multiple sources into a data mart. You also develop and maintain automated reports and dashboards using SQL Server, SSRS, or Tableau; manage data loads, security, and integrity of a data mart; gather business requirements from end-users and translate them into a meaningful product; and troubleshoot and fix of data loads and other issues within a data mart.
Working directly with our clients is one of the most impactful careers you will find. Whether your background is in health care, business or technology you can help transform the quality of care for all of us.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Information Technology or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience
- At least one year of SQL and report building work experience
- At least one year of experience using data visualization tools such as Tableau, PowerBI, or R
- At least one year of programming work experience
- At least two years’ experience using an MS SQL Database
- At least two years of report and data visualization development experience
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Cerner Corporation must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.Some Cerner positions may be obligated to comply with client-facing requirements and occupational health requests, including but not limited to, an immunization set, an annual flu shot, an annual TB screen, an updated background check, and/or an updated drug screen.
Relocation Assistance Available for this Job: