Executive / senior industry position
This position manages the business relationships with our domestic partners/customers’ customers in China focusing on OEMs (Original Equipment Manufacturers), ODMs (Original Device Manufacturers), EMS (Electronics Manufacturing Service), EDA (Electronic Design Automation). The incumbent will be directly responsible for all aspects of the business relationships with domestic OEMs/ODMs/EMS/EDAs in semiconductor industry supply chain and the success of collaborating with them in support for sustained growth in China. This includes refinement of marketing strategies and new business models and high-level partner management at the country level. The position will be also building and ensuring alignments with China and global teams on go to market strategies and accountable for cross-functional leadership as one of the most senior business leaders in China, and will ensure good working relationships among leaders of account management, Technical service, Strategy, GPA (Government & Public Affairs) and others. in semiconductor materials BULT (Business Unit Leadership Team) in China.
The position will be in Shanghai preferably and will report directly to the Head of Semiconductor Materials BU in China. The position will be accountable for implementing business models, growth strategies, including defining through partnership which value-adding offerings to promote for what opportunities. He/she will be accountable for all aspects of executing partnership strategy to ensure profitable growth in revenues across the entire supply chain in semiconductor and its adjacent markets in China.
1. Accountable for business model and strategy development through partnership with domestic OEMs/ODMs/EMS/EDAs for Semiconductor Materials BU in China and deliver to PORs (Process of Records) arising from such collaborations.
2) Accountable for developing and executing geographic strategies in China aligned with global BFs and strategy team that allows us to compete advantageously in the targeted end markets, determine which portfolio we will offer or not, which value propositions are most strongly emphasized through partnership with domestic OEMs/ODMs/EMS/EDAs, etc.
3) The position will manage all activities with domestic OEMs/ODMs/EMS/EDAs in China including business analytics, prospect prioritization, collaboration effectiveness, products introduction, etc.
4) As one of the most senior business managers in China, the position will provide cross-functional leadership at the country level. This leadership is directed toward ensuring smooth working relationships, fast conflict resolution, speedy decision making, improved business agility, among other benefits.
Who you are:
1) The job incumbent is expected to have > 5 years of working experience in key areas of sales, product management, marketing, and business development in semiconductor and adjacent industries.
2) Business experience in Electronics materials or semiconductor fabrication area is essential.
3) It is important that the candidate has cross-functional business experience to provide credible and balanced leadership to the cross-functional team.
4) The incumbent should have a lengthy and proven track record of growing business and building external relationship, such as with customers, government, or partners.
5) Bachelor’s degree (BS) in engineering or physical science is required for the position. An MBA is either required, or supplementation of technical degree with significant amount of training in finance, sales, accounting would be needed.
6) Strong English language skills for effective communication across countries.
7) Flexible to participate on conference calls across time zones.8) Ability to travel up to 50% of the time domestically.
9) Experience with statistics/data analysis is a plus.
Working time model: full-time
US Disclosure The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.North America Disclosure The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our HR Services team at 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday.
Job Segment: Semiconductor, Business Development, Manager, Business Manager, MBA, Science, Sales, Management