Researcher / analyst
Success Starts Here
As a leading global supplier of wafer fabrication equipment and services to the semiconductor industry, Lam Research develops innovative solutions that help our customers build smaller, faster, and more power-efficient devices.
This success is the result of our employees' diverse technical and business expertise, which fuels close collaboration and ongoing innovation.
Join the Lam Research team, where you can write your own success story. Come help us solve our customers' toughest problems and be part of a company that plays a vital role in the future of electronics.
Lam Research - a company where successful people want to work.
Business Operations Analyst About Lam….
Together we move the Atoms that move the World:
Imagine working on the front lines of innovation! As one of the semiconductor industry's leading suppliers of wafer fabrication equipment and services, our technology depends on finding and hiring the best and the brightest employees. We know that our dynamic, global team of exceptional employees is essential to our continued growth.
Lam Research - where successful people want to work:
We are a company comprised of people who work hard, deliver outstanding results and maintain a sense of humor during even the most challenging times. This is truly a rare opportunity. Lam Research is a market leader where our core values are not just words on the back of your badge. Given the criticality of this role to Lam Research's success, this philosophy starts with you.
Lam Research has a great opportunity available for a Business Operations Analyst to join the Customer Support Business Group (CSBG) organization supporting Global Field Operations (GFO). This is a regular, full-time position focused on two primary objectives; 1) Managing the global workmanship quality program 2) Field change management and accountability for CSBG. The Business Operations Analyst will be responsible for monitoring the workmanship quality data and ensuring regional action plans are created and executed. This role will involve analyzing workmanship quality incidents and determine common root-cause and preventative actions to be taken globally. This is a highly collaborative position that requires a combination of open communication and deep analytical capability using the various field service operational business systems. Additionally, the Business Operations Manager will support change management efforts, as required, for global stakeholders and technical development teams. This activity will be focused during the deployment of new business processes and systems to Lam’s field engineering and management operational teams.
The ideal candidate will be highly organized, detail-oriented, productive, poised, and able to consistently drive business results. They will exhibit great communication & planning skills, teamwork, motivation, and will consistently maintain an upbeat attitude. This person will be outspoken and will challenge teams and stakeholders to drive positive change and deliver results. Lastly, they should be highly capable of conducting rapid ad-hoc analysis and applying critical thinking to creatively solve problems.
Other Job Responsibilities
- Strong correlations using regression analysis
- Measure effectiveness of regional action plans
- Generate suggested action plans based on preventative data
- Cross-check regional action plans for lessons learned and best know methods
- Propose global strategy supported by analytics to drive down workmanship incident rate
- Lead training programs; including content development, change management, training coordination and facilitation
- Conduct needs analysis and assessments, design strategies, and execute learning modules or communications to support the changes in processes and procedures
- Develop communication strategies and content
- Partners with global stakeholders to ensure adoption of business processes and systems
- Ad-hoc reporting and metric tracking
- Support administrative functions necessary for sustaining programs
- +5 years using Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- +5 years using analytical tools (Qlik, MS PowerBI, Tableau, Python, SQL)
- +3 years program or project management
- Experience in working with cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated ability to adapt and support new technology
- Bachelor’s Degree required with analytical background (Data Science, Computer Science, Info. Systems, Mathematics, Business, Economics, Engineering)
Our work is everywhere you look – even if you can’t actually see it. Lam Research goes deeper than software or chips to the heart of the process that enables chip creation. So if you want to help power the components that empower everything, join us.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Share This Job
Share This Job
- All Rights Reserved