Mid-level industry position
As part of the fastest growing business in MilliporeSigma, you will work with the Chief of Staff for Process Solutions to develop and execute business strategies, align and analyze data, develop presentations to communicate key messages and lead cross functional projects. We look for a first-principles thinker who is energized by hard problems and has the ability to influence and motivate others.
- Effective business planning, modelling, and tracking across key cross-functional initiatives.
- Interacting with numerous internal groups (all levels of management) on strategy, planning and operational execution
- Driving the execution of several key high-priority projects of various scale and complexity
- Tactically executing Communications Strategy/Plan in partnership with Communications
- Logistically supporting specific Process Solutions level events
- 5+ years experience successfully managing complex enterprise operations, projects/programs, or strategies.
- Must be customer focused, demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills to accurately document, report, and present project progression
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills to interface with all levels of employees
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a willingness to “roll up your sleeves”
- Detailed oriented, conscientious about meeting expectations, and ability to deliver within a matrixed organization.
- Passion for using data, both quantitative and qualitative, to inform decision
- Demonstrate the ability to lead complex projects and programs to deliver intended results without direct supervisor responsibility
- Fluency in English as a work language
- Travel 20% Domestic and International; during peak times
Job Requisition ID: 202255 Working time model: full-time
US Disclosure The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.North America Disclosure The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our HR Services team at 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday.
Job Segment: Manager, Management