Mid-level industry position
As the Business Process Manager for Financial Accounting, you are part of the Diagnostics Business Process organization Finance. In this role, you be responsible in the area of Financial Accounting for the continuous global harmonization, standardization and automation of the Financial Accounting processes including the global deployments. You will work in close collaboration with stakeholders from Finance, Procurement & IT, both divisionally & cross divisionally.
Your responsibilities comprise the following aspects:
- Part of the Affiliate Model Deployment Team for APAC that will roll out the template cross-divisional
- Acting as a Business Process Manager for Financial Accounting to govern changes to existing business processes and design new ones for the Diagnostics Finance organization as well as with other GBPOs and GBPMs (Group and Pharma) to reach alignment across the divisions
- Working closely together with the Roche Shared Service Center organizations to drive and support process improvement wherever possible
- Ensuring monitoring and optimization of business processes with regards to efficiency and effectiveness
- Strive for cross-functional alignment to achieve End-To-End Process Harmonization
- The position may involve a fair amount of travel (up to 30%)
Who you are
You have a degree in Business, Finance, or related field and a minimum of 5 years of experience in Finance, 3 of which in leadership roles (line management or project related).You bring also International or global/corporate experience and proven track record of leading global projects (preferably transformational of nature) and cross functional teams. You also bring the following skills and competencies:
- Business Process Management skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills; experience in identifying and leading change initiatives and proven track record of effective decision making
- Strong influencing skills and ability to work in complex global networks with international teams and stakeholder communities
- Experience in Financial Accounting and related systems
- Exceptional organizational skills and time management, ability to priorities multiple tasks and goals to ensure timely and high quality accomplishment of such
- Strong presentations skills as well as written and verbal communication skills in English
Who We Are
A member of the Roche Group, Genentech has been at the forefront of the biotechnology industry for more than 40 years, using human genetic information to develop novel medicines for serious and life-threatening diseases. Genentech has multiple therapies on the market for cancer & other serious illnesses. Please take this opportunity to learn about Genentech where we believe that our employees are our most important asset & are dedicated to remaining a great place to work.
The next step is yours. To apply today, click on the "Apply online" button.
Genentech is an equal opportunity employer & prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, age, disability, marital & veteran status. For more information about equal employment opportunity, visit our Genentech Careers page.