Job Description: Business Research Intern
Do you want to grow a company that positively impacts the world? At twoXAR, we discover lifesaving drug treatments using artificial intelligence. We are seeking a business research associate intern to support our team to grow our portfolio of discovery-stage programs across a range of therapeutic areas. This role will report to a Co-Founder, for a full time three-six months term with a flexible start date.
twoXAR is an artificial intelligence-driven drug discovery company
We leverage our computational platform to identify promising drug candidates, validate and de-risk them through preclinical studies, and progress candidates to the clinic through industry and investor partnerships. We have established collaborations with leading biopharmaceutical companies and are now scaling the business and building our internal drug pipeline. twoXAR is venture-backed with financing from SoftBank Ventures and Andreessen Horowitz and has strong ties to Stanford University and MIT. Our management team and advisory board have decades of biopharmaceutical management experience, built software systems used by tens of millions of people, held VP and C-level positions at Fortune 100 companies, and have had previous startups end with successful strategic acquisitions.
- Direct access to founders and business team
- Fast-paced startup environment with exposure to strategy, corporate development, and business development functions
- Potential opportunity for full-time employment after internship
- Speak with internal and external people to gather information in-person, on-phone, and via email
- Organize research for effective decision-making
- Help draft internal and external communication including emails, meeting notes, presentations, etc.
- Maintain pipeline of interactions
- Extremely organized with a strong attention to detail and ability to adhere to deadlines
- Experience digging up hard to find company and market information
- Proficient at Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Interest in drug development, deal structuring, biotech startup financing, and effectively communicating complex ideas
- Startup-minded: high-energy, self-starter
If you think twoXAR might be a great fit for you,
Send cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
twoXAR is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
© 2018 twoXAR, Incorporated | All Rights Reserved