Mid-level industry position
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Operate in a fast paced, dynamic and demanding customer facing role
- Strategize onboarding procedures for large size national accounts by working cross functionally across departments
- Analyzing customer data requirements/queries to design solutions for our insurance clients that yield long term benefits and better customer experience
- Researching and reviewing client change requests for insurance products that include: Cancellations, Billing Changes, and Rate Changes.
- Providing case management services to large insurance customers requiring issue resolution and escalations to external stakeholders
- Ensuring customer satisfaction and strive to meet service standards
- Collaborating with management or other team members as appropriate to proactively address service issues and concerns
- 3+ years of experience in claims preferably health or supplemental health
- 3+ years of experience with MS-Excel that required manipulating data using pivot tables, graphs, macros, and lookups
- At least 1+ year(s) of experience in a role where you were responsible for analyzing large volumes of data (>100k rows, and 50 columns of data)
- High School Diploma or GED
- Broadband Internet Connection
- At least 2+ years of experience in a professional/office related role that required you to communicate (oral/written) effectively and provide issue resolution to external customers
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.