Researcher / analyst
Success Starts Here
As a leading global supplier of wafer fabrication equipment and services to the semiconductor industry, Lam Research develops innovative solutions that help our customers build smaller, faster, and more power-efficient devices.
This success is the result of our employees' diverse technical and business expertise, which fuels close collaboration and ongoing innovation.
Join the Lam Research team, where you can write your own success story. Come help us solve our customers' toughest problems and be part of a company that plays a vital role in the future of electronics.
Lam Research - a company where successful people want to work.
Business Systems Analyst About Lam….
Together we move the Atoms that move the World:
Imagine working on the front lines of innovation! As one of the semiconductor industry's leading suppliers of wafer fabrication equipment and services, our technology depends on finding and hiring the best and the brightest employees. We know that our dynamic, global team of exceptional employees is essential to our continued growth.
Lam Research - where successful people want to work:
We are a company comprised of people who work hard, deliver outstanding results and maintain a sense of humor during even the most challenging times. This is truly a rare opportunity. Lam Research is a market leader where our core values are not just words on the back of your badge. Given the criticality of this role to Lam Research's success, this philosophy starts with you.
Job Responsibilities The Pilot Operations organization is a flexible and creative team that manufactures and ships pre-released new products while it strives to enable fast and competitively differentiated transitions of these new products to our high-volume manufacturing partners. The Business Systems Analyst is a critical position within the Pilot Operations team which requires someone to take on responsibility for the creation, maintenance, and improvement of the processes and systems used to run Pilot Operations. The selected individual will successfully demonstrate the following:
- Ability to communicate with and understand business users’ requirements in layman terms and to be able to translate these requirements into business solutions
- Track record of creative problem solving with business solutions
- Demonstrated experience in managing projects to implement process improvements
- Ability to contextualize data
- Experience in ERP systems and data management (SAP highly preferred)
- Expertise in creating Tableau, Power BI, QLiK, or equivalent Dashboards
- Track record of successful collaborations and teamwork
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy while maintaining a focus on and understanding of the big picture
Other Job Responsibilities
- Work as part of cross-functional teams with other subject matter experts to develop creative processes and systems with the end users in mind; may lead these cross-functional project teams, depending on projects’ scopes
- Provide subject matter expertise for solution optioning or architecture
- 8+ years in business / data analyst or developer role
- Developer background / ability to query data in SQL a definite plus
- MBA or other project or program management experience a plus
- Experience working in Agile Methodologies as well as Waterfall
- Machine Learning or AI experience a plus
More About Us ….
Our work is everywhere you look – even if you can’t actually see it. Lam Research goes deeper than software or chips to the heart of the process that enables chip creation. So if you want to help power the components that empower everything, join us.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Share This Job
Share This Job
- All Rights Reserved