Executive / senior industry position
Success Starts Here
As a leading global supplier of wafer fabrication equipment and services to the semiconductor industry, Lam Research develops innovative solutions that help our customers build smaller, faster, and more power-efficient devices.
This success is the result of our employees' diverse technical and business expertise, which fuels close collaboration and ongoing innovation.
Join the Lam Research team, where you can write your own success story. Come help us solve our customers' toughest problems and be part of a company that plays a vital role in the future of electronics.
Lam Research - a company where successful people want to work.
Business Systems Analyst, Principal About Lam….
Together we move the Atoms that move the World:
Imagine working on the front lines of innovation! As one of the semiconductor industry's leading suppliers of wafer fabrication equipment and services, our technology depends on finding and hiring the best and the brightest employees. We know that our dynamic, global team of exceptional employees is essential to our continued growth.
Lam Research - where successful people want to work:
We are a company comprised of people who work hard, deliver outstanding results and maintain a sense of humor during even the most challenging times. This is truly a rare opportunity. Lam Research is a market leader where our core values are not just words on the back of your badge. Given the criticality of this role to Lam Research's success, this philosophy starts with you.
Analyzes complex business problems to be solved with automated systems. Identifies gaps and provides technical expertise in business requirements for system functional specifications and scales new and current systems, processes and procedures in a cost effective manner. Configures system settings and options; plans and executes unit, integration and acceptance testing to meet business requirements. Designs details of automated systems. May provide consultation to users in the area of automated systems. May lead cross-functional linked teams to address business or systems issues.
Other Job Responsibilities
• Lead cross-functional efforts to address business or systems issues as required• Serve as a lead BSA in medium to large size projects covering all phases of the project from inception through post mortem• Leads cross-functional efforts to address business or systems issues as required• Provide expertise in identifying, evaluating and developing systems requirements and procedures that are cost effective, meet user requirements and consider data quality requirements• Assists in all aspects of project management: Planning (Blueprint and Spec), Designing (Technical Spec), Test Plans (User acceptance testing), Training/Documentation (Roll-out), Cut-over, and Project Closure (Post Mortem)• Plans and executes unit, integration and acceptance testing to support IS corporate initiative.• Assist the business unit in troubleshooting and solving system problems.• Provide the Business unit with systems customer support.• Collaborate with the business unit in leveraging SAP or 3rd party tools to enable the organization's future-state business capabilities.• Grow into a position of managing a team of BSA’s
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Technology or equivalent work experience.
- 6+ years overall SAP experience with 3+ years of experience with MM, PP, VC, specifically hands-on configuration, S4 experience preferable.
- Lead in at least one end-to-end project (analysis, design, config/development build, test, deployment including training and data conversion)
- Hands on experience with IBP, order bom’s, instantiation
- Demonstrated people management experience
- Strong relationship, interpersonal, communication and business process skills.
- Demonstrated planning and coordination skills with development initiatives.
- Demonstrated project management experience.
Our work is everywhere you look – even if you can’t actually see it. Lam Research goes deeper than software or chips to the heart of the process that enables chip creation. So if you want to help power the components that empower everything, join us.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Share This Job
Share This Job
- All Rights Reserved