Share this Job
COMMSCOPE, Líder Global en Soluciones de Infraestructura para las Redes de Comunicación. Somos una compañía en la que habilitamos la comunicación por medio de un constante enfoque en la innovación creando la infraestructura que conecta a las personas y a la tecnología, contando además con la experiencia esencial y soluciones empresariales para llegar al éxito. Debido a nuestro continuo crecimiento estamos buscando personas calificadas e interesadas en ser parte de nuestro equipo de trabajo.
Procurement and maintenance of a quality workface through careful selection of individuals, as well as maintaining consistent interpretation and application of benefits and policies for those employees to maintain high morale among that workforce thereby increasing employee satisfaction and reducing turnover.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist in planning and procurement of proper manpower, by evaluating manpower needs in the various departments and participating in the selection of employees. Conduct and/or coordinate interviewing, pre-employment testing and personal background checks, in order to reduce turnover, and to develop a quality workforce.
- Facilitate employee labor relations through active communications between management and employee and provide consistent interpretation and application of company policies to maintain employee morale and a union free workplace.
- Assist in the development of new employees through a complete company orientation and by offering individual assistance to help clarify their job responsibilities and goal objectives.
- Administer compensation, benefit programs, employee activity programs, and special projects for employees to insure consistency and reliability of these programs.
- Administer and interpret company policies through proper communications to employees and managers in order to maintain consistency in their applications.
- Provide and maintain communication systems for employee through bulletin boards, publications, written memos, personal interviews and meeting to maintain proper information sources.
- Involve employees in developing activities that will include most employees, while being mindful of cost: benefit ratio, in order to maintain high morale levels.
- Researches, analyzes, and presents information to help the company assess the value that the HR programs bring to the business. Uses internal and external sources to develop, monitor, and understand metrics that that measure trends in the workforce. Analysis may include employee demographics, recruitment, attrition, retirements, compensation and benefit plan cost, plus financial and operational data.
- This position / function must be responsible for understanding and following the requirements of the Safety, Health and Environment administration system, its Policy, standards and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, Human Resources, or related curriculum required.
- Fully bilingual English- Spanish is a must/ preferment
- 5+ years of experience in supervision
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills and working knowledge of PC software required
- Human Resources experience in a telecommunications environment preferred.
- Extensive computer skills including Microsoft Office required
Ability to maintain the highest level of discretion, diplomacy and confidentiality
Es la política de las soluciones de COMMSCOPE proporcionar posibilidades de empleo iguales a todos los individuos basados en mérito, calificaciones y capacidades. La empresa no discrimina en posibilidades de empleo o prácticas en base de la raza, del color, de la religión, del sexo, del origen nacional, de la inhabilidad de la edad, o de ningunas otras características según lo protegido por la ley.