IHS Markit Equities Data Analytics comprises the Markit DeltaOne, Trading Services, Securities Lending and Dividend Forecasting products, enabling our clients to price instruments, comply with regulation and analyse markets.
The IHS Markit DeltaOne Client Services Team is comprised of product subject matter experts, dedicated to providing a best in class experience in product on-boarding, pro-active relationship management and customer communications, resulting in enhanced customer satisfaction & retention levels.
Our customers expect timely, enhanced data and business solutions to enable them to operate with optimal efficiency in increasingly complex and regulated market conditions.
IHS Markit DeltaOne is seeking a client services professional to join the group. The role based in New York provides an excellent opportunity to be the first line of support for Sell-Side customers and to gain a deep understanding of the rapidly growing $3 trillion ETF industry. There will be a high level of interaction both with customers and suppliers of data.
The position will work in liaison with the existing team globally, both sales and product teams to improve, develop and retain customer relationships, and provide support for the numerous projects and customer-facing activities that the client services team undertakes. The role will also include providing technical support to both existing and new, prospective customers, in liaison with the sales team.
The IHS Markit DeltaOne product provides data to customers primarily via WPF and web-based technologies, however given the wide range of platforms used by our customers, and the data intensive nature of our work, we are seeking a candidate with strong SQL/Database skills, and a good general technical understanding.
Duties & accountabilities
- Provide consultancy on the implementation of the DeltaOne data feeds within customer environments.
- Extract, manipulate and clean data from internal database via SQL.
- Involvement in customer training and site visits.
- Proactive customer management to identify industry trends, issues and opportunities
- Supports Sales in both identifying and retaining customer relationships
- Engage in and provide support to broad cross-customer initiatives
- Foster collaboration and continued product integration across the EDA division
- Assist in developing advanced product-focused expertise in the team
- Experience in a programming language (SQL, Java, Python) a plus
- CRM experience would be beneficial
- Financial knowledge, in particular that related to corporate actions is required. Stock lending, indices, ETFs and Fixed Income knowledge is also desirable
- Experience of a customer facing role hugely advantageous
- The ideal candidate should be bright, dynamic with the resourcefulness to create and meet their own objectives in enhancing customer satisfaction. They need to operate as part of a global team, working on a daily basis with counterparts across the North America, EMEA & APAC. They should have great attention to detail and first-class problem solving skills as well as being able to operate effectively under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Multi-lingual a plus
- Highly motivated, disciplined, confident and a team player. The ability to adjust to shifting priorities is a must.
- Evidence of working effectively in a team required
IHS Markit is committed to providing equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the laws and regulations in any of our locations.
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace. In addition, in the United States, we perform pre-employment drug testing and are required as a federal contractor to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links: