Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
- Job ID
JOB OBJECTIVE: Provide outstanding customer service to all internal and external customers. Bridge the responsibilities of corporate sales, customer service, and new client facing services as a result of our digital marketing efforts. Improve client interactions to include avenues to address our affinity models with clients, develop and augment marketing lists, work hand in hand with customer service and identify how customer service can work together with marketing and sales.
1. Work with NA GM and management team to provide marketing and sales activities support for NA Branch. Including the following items:
a. Enrich Customer and Account details in CRM.b. Manage shared inbox for branch marketing activities. c. Support customer notification process for quality updates. Organize lists, email clients, and follow-up with sales team if necessary. d. Administer New Lab Start-up.e. Administer Training and Support program.f. Send materials (literature and supplies) to the sales team upon request. Send product materials by using the MSR process.g. Format Helix site-specific inventory brochures on a semi-annual basis.h. Provide quote renewal assistance in Q1.i. Facilitate CRM quote approval process and make changes where needed”. j. Complete distributor website enrichment.k. Send out Helix passes and maintain updated pass use lists.l. Assist PDP renewal by entering data into SAP, sending PDP word document to account manager and uploading to folder upon completion.m. Assist with Vendor and Tender form completion.n. Triage new leads for field and enter details in CRM.o. Work with the contracts team to expedite document review.p. Assist with and validate product reservation processing to ensure accuracy and customer satisfaction
2. Compose, edit, compile and distribute reports and documents. Attend meetings and take notes as requested.
3. Manage domestic orders from distributors and customers via phone, fax and mail from inquiry to paid invoice by accepting and entering orders which includes, customer price quotes, promotions, etc. directly into computer system and coordinating with Shipping.
4. Direct clients to marketing lists when taking orders via the phone.
5. Working in collaboration with the sales team, research and issue credits and debits to resolve errors in shipping, pricing, tax and freight.
6. Assist in troubleshooting domestic EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) orders with customers and client representatives.
7. Coordinate travel/training arrangements for designated staff and appropriate visitors when needed.
8. Understands and complies with ethical, legal, and regulatory requirements applicable to our business.
2. Support process improvement projects and initiatives as needed
1. Associate degree in an administrative field or equivalent or two years experience in an administrative field.
2. Excellent organizational skills to effectively prioritize duties and responsibilities.
3. Solid verbal, writing, and grammatical skills including telephone etiquette. Strong attention to detail.
4. Excellent computer skills including electronic mail, calendar word processing, spreadsheet, databases and network environment.
5. Ability to work independently as well as in group settings
2. Willing to learn additional systems if requested.
3. Knowledge of scientific and business terminology.
2. Ability to occasionally move/lift boxes weighing up to 30 pounds.
Diversity is important at Promega. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and make employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
Share on your newsfeed