Mid-level industry position
Duties & accountabilities:
- Assist clients to comply with global regulations like CFTC, ESMA, HKMA, JFSA etc.
- Ensure input of accurate client static data / profile configurations.
- Assist clients with clearing of OTC derivative trades for CCP’s like CME, LCH, ICE etc.
- Monitor client queries, investigate and troubleshoot errors and work with internal groups to provide resolution .
- Assist inter dealer brokers like ICAP, Tullets and BGC for successful execution of trades under SEF, MTF/OTF route.
- Respond to client requests by providing detailed analysis and feedback
- Work closely with internal teams for system enhancements.
- Participate in internal / external training needs. Educate clients on upcoming product enhancements / changes.
- Onboarding new participants in a timely manner and effective implementation of the product. Assist clients in testing the tradeflows and help troubleshoot issues faced by the client.
- Configure the product as per clients requirement with regards to trade confirmation.
- Perform testing and provide troubleshooting for the client to configure the product as per the requirements of the participant in the UAT and pre-prod environment and emulate the same design setup in the production environment as well.
- University graduate preferred
- Experience between 5 to 7 years financial services experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge can be acquired
- Previous experience working with external clients directly is preferable
- Knowledge of OTC derivative products, Trade confirmations, and financial markets is a major plus
- Previous experience working with software systems and technology is preferable
- Ability to work in fast paced environment with client orientation
- Focused on Operational Control and Data Security
- Flexible and able to adapt to change
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Customer service and satisfaction are key priorities for the firm. Candidates must be aware of the impact of their actions on internal and external clients
- Flexibility working in shifts