Practitioner / consultant
Responsible for providing Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) oncology product support and training on Thermo Fisher applications being utilised in clinical labs, thereby contributing substantially to customer satisfaction. Support and lead the sales team and technical application support team in pre-sales activities, seminars and workshops.
- Support the clinical market on the operation of Thermo Fisher Scientific / Ion Torrent product portfolio in Next Generation Sequencing
- Promotion of oncology solutions to existing customers
- Responsible for maximising customer satisfaction by aligning complex product solutions and services with key customer initiatives.
- Provide initial training to customers at their own laboratories and at Thermo Fisher customer training locations (software & data analysis)
- Other duties may be assigned
- Estimated up to 50% travel, both domestic and international
Key Selection Factors
- Experience in molecular biology and next generation sequencing applications is mandatory
- Proven technical, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Highly motivated and accepts a challenging and exciting work environment, a team player, effectively work cross functional (interdisciplinary) and communicate empathically
- Outstanding customer advocacy skills
- Excellent Japanese and English skills – verbal and written
About Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of more than $24 billion and approximately 70,000 employees globally. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics, deliver medicines to market and increase laboratory productivity. Through our premier brands - Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services - we offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive services.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national or ethnic origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, genetic information, veteran status, age or disability status. Read More
Philadelphia's Fair Chance Hiring Law Read More
Disability Access If you are an individual with a disability who requires reasonable accommodation to complete any part of our application process, including the use of this website, please Click Here.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws; Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA); Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO); and Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA).