Executive / senior industry position
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: In this exciting role, you will drive the development and implementation of Clinical Data Quality Tools and Reports as an experienced program and application developer with expertise in Clinical Data Management by closely collaborating with Program Data Managers and other Program & Application Developers. You will ensure quality and oversight of other programmers deliverables by monitoring, guiding/leading and train other programmers using automated oversight methods (surveillance programming quality and training system).
You will drive the strategy, maintenance and implementation of our Global Clinical Data Sciences surveillance programming library to ensure data quality and integrity for our clinical trial portfolio and actively contributing to innovative projects with your advanced programming expertise.
Furthermore, you will define and develop processes and tools to enable and improve clinical data quality oversight and next generation data quality tools: implementing new statistical monitoring solutions, centralized monitoring, automation and predictive analytics in the area of Clinical Data Management.
Who you are:
- University degree in computer science or similar
- 5+ years’ programming experience in the field of clinical data management
- Profound experience and knowledge in SAS, R, Python and Data Visualization (e.g. Spotfire)
- Experience in leading small groups in a matrix environment would be preferred
- Experience in machine learning algorithms including supervised and unsupervised training, predictive analytics, artificial intelligence projects as well as experience in statistical monitoring methods and tools (e.g. CluePoints) is a plus
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com