Junior industry position
Company: Boston Scientific
Purpose and Passion • Comprehensive Benefits • Life-Work Integration • Community • Career Growth
At Boston Scientific, you will find a collaborative culture driven by a passion for innovation that keeps us connected on the most essential level. With determination, imagination and a deep caring for human life, we’re solving some of the most important healthcare industry challenges. Together, we’re one global team committed to making a difference in people’s lives around the world. This is a place where you can find a career with meaningful purpose—improving lives through your life’s work.
About the role: The Commercial Enablement Analyst will discover and deliver processes that creates meaningful value for Boston Scientific, our users and customers. In partnership with Sales Effectiveness, IT organization and US Region stakeholders, this role is responsible for execution of projects involving department or cross-functional teams focused on the delivery of new and system enhancements for Salesforce.com.
This individual will serve as the first point of contact for all end user support and general inquiries to ensure a higher level of end user experience in Salesforce.com. In addition to end user support, this position will drive continuous enhancements to meet the evolving business needs and is responsible for delivering all technical training for newly deployed capabilities.
- Identifies opportunities for business process improvements and establish effective and efficient processes, including prioritizing demand.
- Lead project work stream activities, working with internal and external cross-functional groups.
- Lead and assist in testing and implementation of business applications
- Identifies training needs of end users; develops and provides the necessary training to meet those needs.
- Creates and provides quality training material for user assistance and system usage.
- Utilizes information systems to improve efficiency and makes recommendations for implementation of new systems, capabilities or necessary upgrades that will best meet customer and company requirements.
- Resolves issues related to business use of implemented systems or processes by working with systems or process owners and delivery teams to find acceptable solutions.
- Participate in multiple project activities simultaneously, working with internal and external cross-functional groups.
- Adheres to project implementation governance, and develops and maintains project plans, tasks, deliverables, dependencies and resource requirements.
- Appropriately communicates project status, escalates issues, and manages timelines and action items.
- Identifies opportunities for business process improvements and establishes effective and efficient processes, including prioritizing demand.
- Works closely with the product team (internal and external) to assure a timely solution is delivered according to the specifications and implementation needs of the business.
- Manages communications between technical staff, vendors, and internal customers.
- Responsible for supporting utilization, continuous improvement and end user adoption of Salesforce.com.
- Partner with leadership to help enable and transform commercial enablement to that of a product based Agile team.
- Drives data integrity in Salesforce.com platform to support forecasting accuracy.
- Lead technical training execution
- Ability to interact with various levels of leadership and stakeholders (from sales associates to business leadership) on a variety of tasks
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
- Ability to influence without authority
- Proficiency in data manipulation and data management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to travel 10% domestically
As a global medical technology leader for more than 35 years, our mission at Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) is to transform lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients. If you’re looking to truly make a difference to people both around the world and around the corner, there’s no better place to make it happen.
Boston Scientific is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Disability, Veteran