• Implements hardware and software version control processes, policies and procedures.
• Uses configuration management (CM) processes per EIA-649B and MIL-HDBK-61A to define, implement and control configuration baselines in a fast-paced environment.
• Utilize software-based CM tools to store, track and manage configuration items.
• Manages change packages internally and externally to include developing, distributing, and tracking approved Configuration Control Board (CCB) actions. Provides meeting support to include scheduling, capturing minutes and chairing the CCB.
• Develops top-down master data lists that accurately define configuration baselines.
• Reads and interprets engineering drawings.
Corporate / senior
Hawthorne , United States