Practitioner / consultant
What’s in it for you:
The incumbent will ensure the smooth onboarding of LP clients onto IHS Markit’s proprietary portfolio monitoring software platform called iLevel and provide best in class support to the LP clients in the Private Capital Markets industry. You will work closely with members of the Data and Implementation team and with LP clients in acquiring the needed financial data. You will also work with our LP clients to finalize reporting options.
What you’ll work on:
- Consulting with new LP clients to match our portfolio monitoring and financial reporting offerings to their needs.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of Private Equity fund structure and financial reporting of PE Funds
- Manage the delivery of Private Equity financial data and set expectations with clients with respect to delivery timelines and quality of data
- Supervise the onboarding of new clients to the iLevel platform – often taking a very “hands-on” role – throughout the process. Strong focus to be placed on accuracy and efficiency.
- Build robust Excel reports that are integrated with our platforms.
- Complete other client projects on an “as needed” basis.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, and the motivation to learn new applications
What we look for:
- Minimum 2 years of experience with MBA from a reputed institute. Accounting or finance degrees strongly preferred.
- Understanding of financial statements, financial modeling, reporting and analysis.
- Familiarity with Private equity funds and its structure/hierarchy is a huge advantage
- Possess the highest ethical standards and a strong work ethic, willing to go to the extra mile with a hands-on attitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to work independently in an efficient and responsible manner. Extreme attention to detail and an ability to document processes.
- Experience working effectively with others in a team setting while under the pressure of deadlines.
- Willingness to work long hours at critical times (i.e., quarterly reporting) based on need.
- The desire to work for a company where individual contributions have significant impact on the success of the Team as a whole. A positive attitude is required.
IHS Markit is committed to providing equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the laws and regulations in any of our locations.
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace; employees may be asked to submit to a drug test (where permitted by law). In addition, as a federal contractor in the United States, the company participates in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.
- Location: Hyderabad - Purva Summit
IHS Markit. All rights reserved.