Other jobs, administration
Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
DNV GL Oil and Gas Inspections group is seeking to fill the role of Coordinator. This is a regular full-time position located in our Katy, Texas office (Houston, TX area).
Note: This is an admin position supporting the inspections services team. This is NOT an inspector position.
The Coordinator is responsible for the coordination of the day to day activities within managing 2nd party inspections and relationships between DNV-GL Coordinators in other offices and inspectors as per contractual obligations, focusing on key client’s operations. This position is located in Katy, Texas (Houston, Texas area).
- Coordinator performs the job within the framework of DNV GL Quality and Operational Procedures, Code of Ethics and the Group policy.
- Coordination of assignments from customers for inspection and expediting activities.
- Coordinator is direct liaison with customers, suppliers, and field personnel.
- Responsible to ensure services are supplied to requirements and within cost and delivery targets.
- Responsible to ensure all data entry into the databases, iInspect2 and Affinitas, in all the operation of the assignments.
- Coordinator reports with a solid line into the Team Leader.
- Ensure that inspection jobs are performed and reported technically correct by field personnel.
- Responsible to respond new requests within the next 12hrs after receiving the request.
- Responsible for issuing the reports within 48 hours through iInspect2.
- Customer satisfaction feedback of the service.
- No. of complaints / accolades received.
- Implementation of Inspection procedure, planning and scheduling of jobs to field personnel.
- Manage high volume incoming and outgoing calls, providing inside sales/customer support/field personnel support.
- Ensure Field Personnel produces complex, concisely written, and well written reports.
- Producing complex, concisely written, and well presented reports and proposals as appropriate.
- 3+ years in Coordinator role
- Coordination experience within Oil & Gas Inspection Service line - Preferred
- Computer literate with good skills and experience in MS Office programs including Word, Access, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Physical abilities necessary to perform regular functions of the job (standing, lifting, climbing, other) – Physically healthy.
- We conduct a pre-employment background check and drug screen.
- Right First Time Delivery – Is highly resilient, works with pace, focus and optimism to overcome obstacles & deliver solutions.
- Integrated/team Working – Collaborates effectively across internal departments and globally with DNV GL to achieve swift and co-ordinated delivery of results.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly organized - Ability to work in a high-pressured, deadline-driven environment whilst maintaining focus on quality and attention to detail
- Manages and prioritizes own workload.
- Ability to proactively plan and co-ordinate key activities.
Our mission is to safeguard life, property and the environment. By joining us, you will work towards our meaningful vision: to make a global impact for a safe and sustainable future. DNV GL offers a congenial working environment, competitive salaries, and an exceptional benefits package.
DNV GL is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. For more information about your rights under the law, see: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
Local employment conditions apply.
Company & Business Area Description
DNV GL is a global quality assurance and risk management company. Driven by our purpose of safeguarding life, property and the environment, we enable our customers to advance the safety and sustainability of their business. We provide classification, technical assurance, software and independent expert advisory services to the maritime, oil & gas, power and renewables industries. We also provide certification, supply chain and data management services to customers across a wide range of industries.
Combining technical, digital and operational expertise, risk methodology and in-depth industry knowledge, we empower our customers’ decisions and actions with trust and confidence. We continuously invest in research and collaborative innovation to provide customers and society with operational and technological foresight. With origins stretching back to 1864 and operations in more than 100 countries, our experts are dedicated to helping customers make the world safer, smarter and greener.
DNV GL is the technical advisor to the oil and gas industry. We bring a broader view to complex business and technology risks in global and local markets. Providing a neutral ground for industry cooperation, we create and share knowledge with our customers, setting standards for technology development and implementation. From project initiation to decommissioning, our independent experts enable companies to make the right choices for a safer, smarter and greener future.
Share on your newsfeed