Masimo (NASDAQ: MASI) headquartered in Irvine, California, is a fast-growing and award-winning international medical technology and device company with operations spanning the globe. We develop innovative, noninvasive monitoring technologies that save, extend, and improve the lives of people of all ages, in all walks of life. These revolutionary technologies are helping to solve "unsolvable" problems that have plagued the healthcare industry while taking the pain and discomfort out of blood monitoring. For more than 25 years, innovation has been and will continue to be our passion.
To learn more about us, please visit: www.masimo.com
The Payroll Administrator provides support and guidance in the preparation, administration, and processing of US and Canadian payroll and stock options for a multi-state, multi-national publicly traded corporation. The Payroll Administrator is responsible for all aspects of payroll processing, including supporting daily monitoring of the time and attendance system, portal changes, and maintaining employee data in ADP. This position is responsible for working collaboratively within the group to structure system enhancements such as workflows and ongoing current and future system enhancements. Provides support within the HR department for new hire entry, auditing hourly employees and manager training, Backend HRIS support for daily monitoring of the time and attendance system, portal changes, and maintain employee data in ADP are also crucial requirements. Provides HR administrative support, including running and reviewing ad hoc reports, payroll output files, opening and maintaining ADP cases.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure US, Canadian, and other payroll processing is completed in a timely manner and is consistent with company deadlines
- Ensure data integrity with new hire setups in HRIS system, employee record changes and as well as confirming that appropriate approvals have been received for data changes
- Audit related earnings/deductions for all employees to include benefit deductions, tax levies, child support, garnishments, bonuses, taxes, stocks, etc.
- Manage time & attendance system to include setting up new users, auditing punches, ensuring compliance with state/federal laws and corporate policy, training new users/managers, and biweekly exports of hours for payroll processing
- Audit and reconcile payrolls to ensure accuracy
- Serve as the primary contact for all inquiries regarding employee pay
- Responsible for maintaining all supporting documentation, scanning, and maintenance of electronic and paper files
- Demonstrate proficiency with ADP Workforce Now and all Microsoft Office products
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail and ability to reprioritize based on department
- Recent knowledge of ADP Workforce Now software including utilization of employee portal;
- Thorough knowledge of federal and state wage and hour laws and regulatory compliance;
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to exercise individual judgment in researching problems and resolving employee issues with a sense of urgency to meet strict deadlines;
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service and problem-solving skills;
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills;
- Proficient in MS Office Products; advanced proficiency in MS Excel
- Knowledge of Canadian Payroll;
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
This position primarily works in an office environment. It requires frequent sitting, standing, and walking. Daily use of a computer and other computing and digital devices is required. May stand for extended periods when facilitating meetings or walking in the facilities. Some local travel is necessary, so the ability to operate a motor vehicle and maintain a valid Driver's license is required.
The physical demands of the position described herein are essential functions of the job, and employees must be able to perform these tasks for extended periods successfully. Reasonable accommodations may be made for those individuals with real or perceived disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job described.
We are proud to offer if eligible a highly competitive compensation plan with an excellent benefits package including three weeks vacation, stock options, 401k match, medical, dental, vision plans, and much more!
Masimo is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
***NO AGENCIES PLEASE*** Thank you!