Mid-level industry position
Rite-Solutions is seeking a Business Processor for on-site support at the Naval Undersea Warfare Center Division Newport (NUWCDIVNPT). Provide support with regards to Information Technology (IT) and Information Assurance (IA)/Cybersecurity requirements and security of information systems.
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, communication skills
- Proficient in information technology and operations management
- Gather feedback for and implement continuous improvement
- Define test strategies including functional, non-functional, regression, automation, security, and performance testing
- Work with development teams to improve overall processes
- Work with external vendors as required
- Attend all meetings as applicable and provide necessary feedback when prompted
- Ability to work independently on problems and projects
- Demonstrate attention to detail in planning, preparing and developing procedures, process documents and other forms of documentation.
- A general knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
- Able and willing to learn new as well as existing technologies
- Be a contributing member of a Technical Team
- Position requires U.S. Citizenship
- Military or government experience preferred but not necessary
As an EOE/AA employer, Rite-Solutions will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.