Icertis, the leading enterprise contract management platform in the cloud, solves the hardest contract management problems on the easiest to use platform. With Icertis, companies accelerate their business by increasing contract velocity, protect against risk by ensuring regulatory and policy compliance, and optimize their commercial relationships by maximizing revenue and reducing costs. The AI-infused Icertis Contract Management (ICM) platform is used by companies like 3M, Airbus, Cognizant, Daimler, Microsoft and Roche to manage 5.7 million contracts in 40+ languages across 90+ countries. For more information, visit www.icertis.com.The Vice President, Customer Advocacy (NA) is accountable for Increasing revenue, on-going customer satisfaction and overall Icertis product usage in existing customer base. This VP will exemplify the customer-centric focus of Icertis, by leading a global team that will serve as extensions of our customers and be internal proactive evangelists for the customer to accomplish defined objectives (adoption/usage, KPI’s, product expansion). When done well, Icertis will yield greater sales from existing accounts. The ideal candidate is one who is a strong people leader, who intuitively demonstrates active listening, incredibly responsive, detailed follow-though and with a growth organization is flexibly and agile.
- Develop and execute a customer advocacy strategy and model for Icertis for optimal customer satisfaction resulting in up-selling across various business solutions.
- Set organizational, team and individual targets. That drive greater revenue from existing accounts by up-selling and cross-selling. Provide coaching and feedback to team, and across the organization to deliver ever increasing results.
- Drive more revenue from existing accounts by upselling and cross selling
- Develop and/or expand relationships within customer base.
- Ensure customer expectations and obligations are fulfilled and Customer is a net promoter of Icertis and customer stories
- Work closely with customer and product management to understand new requirements and upcoming product releases
- Understand needs, requirements and/or pain points of the Customer and propose potential solutions
- Provide leadership to corporate, business and/or regional management regarding the execution of business strategies.
- Work effectively with sales teams and execs around global accounts.
- Develop data-driven analyses to optimize resources and ensure that business plans can be translated into financial value.
- Help build, and manage, a regional customer advocacy model, partnership with sales and engineering team as well as have cross-functional business responsibilities.
- Work closely with internal teams: Professional Services, Engineering, etc. to review customer issues, challenges, and success factors
- Gather market requirements through direct customer input and provide input for future product offerings.
- Inspire the direct and extended team through proper translation of corporate messaging.
- Provide competitive intelligence for use in strategic analysis and positioning of company product offerings.
- Provide strategic direction and tactical insights to improve customer retention, growth and satisfaction.
- Manage the Global forecast to ensure accurate data is provided to executive team.
- Work to maintain on-going communication and provide excellent customer relationships.
- Represent the company at Trade Shows; promote product lines and business applications.
- Substantial travel required.
- The Vice President, Customer Advocacy will be a seasoned executive with tremendous drive, intelligence and capability. She/he will be highly motivated and have the ability and desire to have an impact on the future of Icertis. The successful candidate will be a multi-dimensional thinker who operates not only based on important past experiences, but considering new approaches and developments that occur in the market. Additional personal and professional attributes include:
- Must possess excellent management skills to grown and manage an international customer advocacy team.
- Must have sales aptitude, relationship building skills, technical bent of mind a consultative sales approach and who has been associated with implementation of Enterprise software in a SaaS company.
- Demonstrate record of success in a goal oriented, highly accountable, customer centric environment.
- Ability to identify and create new sales opportunities and manage complex sales cycle.
- Experience in managing enterprise accounts, and growing talent to grow wallet share at customers.
- Up-selling and strong customer satisfaction demonstrated in a relatively truncated time frame.
- Executive level strategy, communication, execution and presentation skills are required. Must be highly responsive and organized, detail oriented, strong listener, patient, customer oriented, analytical, strategic, mature, have a global mind-set, and knowledge of foreign protocol and industry.
- Must possess executive presence and the ability to liaise with media and C suite.
- Ability to prioritize company objectives and meet aggressive deadlines; outstanding team leadership, team development and communication skills.
- Attend tradeshow and events to present Icertis’ vision, mission and strategy.
- A minimum of 10 years of executive sales management experience in enterprise software.
- An undergraduate degree is required. An advanced degree, ideally an MBA, is highly desirable.
- In an environment that is open, direct, team oriented, and results oriented, the new Vice President, Global Customer Advocacy will contribute to overall business strategy by:
- Recruiting and developing world-class sales and field marketing leaders.
- Communicating frequently, truthfully, candidly, and openly; effective listener.
- Demonstrating through action a performance driven mentality, demanding accountability from themselves and others.
- Motivating others and recognizing and rewarding effective behaviours and accomplishments of others.
Icertis is not open to 3rd party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from 3rd party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.Icertis, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Icertis, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.