Mid-level industry position
When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
Doe & Ingalls, a Thermo Fisher Scientific brand, is an extension of our biopharmaceutical customers’ supply chain management team, offering customers a range of cGMP raw materials and supply chain solutions that can dramatically improve development and manufacturing operations. We understand the minor and major implications that affect the biopharmaceutical production chemical and raw material space that can negatively impact our customer’s success. Ultimately, we help our customers’ mitigate risk, increase productivity, reduce costs, and achieve the highest quality standards so they can focus on what matters most – developing and manufacturing life changing therapeutics.
The Account Service Coordinator is responsible for providing effective customer service for the three most important assets of Doe & Ingalls—customers, vendors and co-workers—by utilizing excellent, in-depth knowledge of Company products and programs.
- Ensure that customer purchase orders and returns are processed in a timely and accurate manner and that they meet all customer requirements
- Process customer invoices and resolve invoice discrepancies
- Track backorders and inform customers of changes
- Participate in special projects to enhance productivity
- Execute the daily procedures
- Ability to understand and answer system-related questions and resolve errant transactions
- Have two or more years of customer service related experience (preferred)
- Be able to effectively engage with other departments within the Company such as Procurement, Sales, and Accounting
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize and manage diverse projects
- Detail oriented and successful at multitasking
- Have a “Customer Service” approach to relationships with internal and external associates
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Outlook and spreadsheet analysis in Excel
- Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to interact with a wide variety of audiences
If you are an individual with a disability who requires reasonable accommodation to complete any part of our application process, click here for further assistance.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
About Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of more than $24 billion and approximately 70,000 employees globally. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics, deliver medicines to market and increase laboratory productivity. Through our premier brands - Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services - we offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive services.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national or ethnic origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, genetic information, veteran status, age or disability status. Read More
Philadelphia's Fair Chance Hiring Law Read More
Disability Access If you are an individual with a disability who requires reasonable accommodation to complete any part of our application process, including the use of this website, please Click Here.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws; Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA); Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO); and Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA).