Share this Job
Location: Guildford, UK
- The learning & development opportunities: You will refine your commercial mind-set and continue to learn new skills working closely with a cross-functional team giving you exposure to all local market departments.
- The challenge & variety: You will operate in a fast paced operational environment, directly impacting the day-to-day performance of the business, with personal accountability for your business.
- The global experience: You will have the opportunity to work with global brands, participate in global strategies with potential to develop your career internationally.
- The Colgate Values: Caring, global teamwork and continuous improvement are integral to how we operate every day
This is an Internship position to provide support to the Vet Customer Development Team with their responsibilities to deliver Share, Net Sales, Volume, GtN and margin targets with Vet Corporates
- Provide weekly analysis and insights to the Customer Development team from diverse sources including but not limited to: Wholesaler/clinic Data, Corporate Websites, Brandview, Internal Sales Information Reporting
- Analysis Corporate distribution, review gaps and make recommendations to close them
- Provide ROI analysis for corporate promotions and make future recommendations
- Assist with Account Admin e.g. Invoices, New Line Forms, Promotional Nominations
For Corporate eCommerce:
- Identify Gaps in eCommerce Assortment and make recommendations to close them
- Work cross-functionally with Hill’s eCommerce & Hill’s Digital Marketing team to identify and fix gaps in current eCommerce Fundamentals execution on corporate sites e.g. pack shots, naming conventions, key words & core content, A + content
- Focus on eCommerce search & search Taxonomy, develop an action plan and work with Retailers to execute the plan.
- Work with eCommerce customers to increase the # of reviews on Hill's Mandated Assortment SKUs
- Establish strong relationships with Retailer eCommerce Merchandising Teams
- Attend customer meetings as and when required
- Attend Trade Shows, Congresses and Conferences as and when required
- eCommerce/Digital marketing
- Effective interpersonal style, including the ability to communicate effectively
- Self-motivated, self-reliant, proactive with a “can do” attitude
Equal Opportunity Employer Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognized brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, elmex, Tom’s of Maine, Sorriso, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sanex, Elta MD, PCA Skin, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill’s Science Diet and Hill’s Prescription Diet.
For more information about Colgate’s global business, visit the Company’s web site at http://www.colgatepalmolive.com. To learn more about Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures® oral health education program, please visit http://www.colgatebsbf.com. To learn more about Hill's and the Hill’s Food, Shelter & Love program please visit http://www.hillspet.com. To learn more about Tom’s of Maine please visit http://www.tomsofmaine.com.
Reasonable accommodation during the application process is available for persons with disabilities. Please contact Application_Accommodation@colpal.com with the subject "Accommodation Request" should you require accommodation.