Mid-level industry position
Share this Job
- Develop operating plans for sales forecasts that allow the plant to operate efficiently while meeting customer requirements.
- Coordinate equipment and materials necessary to fulfill production requirements.
- Plan and manage finished good inventories at serviceable and economical levels.
- Schedule production and develop a partnership working with the glass container plants to meet customer requirements while promoting an efficient operation and coordinate materials and equipment needed where appropriate to support schedules.
- Develop a partnership working directly with Ardagh Group customers to meet their needs.
- Interact with the sales department to solve any scheduling or customer issues.
- Monitor and control inventory levels to meet budget requirements.
- Will consider nondegreed individuals with equivalent experience.
- A minimum of three 3 years experience as a Master Production Scheduler or the equivalent plant scheduling and inventory management experience is preferred.
- Understanding of the Production Environment is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required as well as strong organizational analytical and planning skills.
- Must possess excellent computer skills in areas such as Microsoft Office espcially Excel and Access as well as Showcase and SAP experience.
About Ardagh Group
Ardagh Group is a global leader in metal and glass packaging solutions, producing packaging for the world’s leading brands. We trace our roots all the way back to the Irish Glass Bottle Company, founded in 1932. Since then we have grown rapidly to a team of more than 16,000 people with revenues of almost $7 billion. Today we have a presence across Europe and the Americas.
• Did you know that Ardagh produce many of the beverage cans and bottles you drink your favorite beverages from? • Did you know we produce metal and glass packaging which are permanent materials, meaning they can be infinitely recycled without any loss of quality? • Did you know we produce more than 160 million containers per day?
Ardagh is passionate about sustainability and have a reputation for innovation. We push the boundaries of what’s possible, pioneering new production methods, new design techniques and new ways to recycle and save energy.
Our aim is to reduce any negative environmental impact while remaining economically sustainable and socially responsible. We believe that the success of our business depends on the success of our people.
We strive to create working environments where our employees feel valued, can work to their full potential, and where their achievements are celebrated.
Here at Ardagh, we offer exciting and rewarding opportunities for talented and creative people. If you have ambition and want to make an impact with your career, come and join our team, you’ll enjoy the journey!
Ardagh Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.