Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
- Location US-MO-St Louis
The Customer Operations Technical Support Specialist is responsible for technical and customer supportin the areas of: Electronic Data Interchange (EDI), E-File, Web Ordering and other applicable technology solutions. This role will also support the custom packs and tray development and ordering functions.
- Provide support for development and testing as needed within the electronic ordering options: EDI, Web Ordering, E-File and other technology
- Support the Surgical internet site for customer service, training and the sales Including, but not limited to customer set-up and product catalog set-up.
- Assist the Customer Care Experts in converting customers to electronic ordering
- Manage and support orders including customer licenses through Webshop and PeopleSoft and government orders through eCAT system.
- Work with the sales force and vendors in establishing custom trays and custom packs as defined in the applicable process / business
- Perform Buyer responsibilities for Custom Packs.
- Provide reports on applicable areas as needed.
- Trouble–shoot to identify continuous improvement and process
Other duties as assigned.
Skills / Qualifications / Training
- Demonstrate excellent organizational skills along with the ability to handle multiple
- Strong Communication skills required (verbal and written)
- Must be detail oriented
- Experience working with data within database environments (Microsoft Access preferred).
- Experience working in a regulated industry such as medical device or healthcare strongly preferred.
Be Aware of Recruiting Fraud
Share on your newsfeed Bausch Health Companies Inc. is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.