Junior industry position
Are you passionate about pets? Do you see yourself as a spider in the web communicating with customers, consumers and your sales colleagues? Are you comfortable switching and changing between multiple systems and tasks during a day? Do you thrive in a busy environment? If so, then we offer a challenging and rewarding role in customer service and logistics in an international FMCG company with plenty of scope to learn and grow in a strong team. We welcome motivated and intellectually curious individuals who are excited to contribute to this rapidly changing field.
- Ensure follow up of order status and timely delivery to the customer
- Handle complaints in an effective and timely manner
- Assist with customer queries concerning the web shop or other tools.
- Communicate with our customers/wholesalers concerning new products, promotions and other relevant information.
- Ad hoc project support which could be either systems or service-related.
- Answer consumer questions on our products, and collaborate with our social media partners
- Continuous challenging of and improvement of our processes to help elevate us to the next level.
- Strong in Dutch and French, good in English
- Experience & comfort using either Microsoft excel or Google sheets including advanced functions is a strong advantage
- Knowledge of SAP is advantageous
- Good at multitasking
We offer a very pleasant, international and professional work culture within a fast-growing, dynamic and result oriented company where there is room for independence and personal responsibility. Extensive possibilities to keep developing yourself. Good employment conditions, including a non-contributory pension and an attractive bonus scheme.
Equal Opportunity Employer Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law
Are you interested in working for Hill's Pet Nutrition? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Work that matters, fueled by passion for pets! At Hill’s we have a purpose. Every day around the world, we transform the lives of millions of pet families through pioneering innovation, amazing nutrition, and the best and brightest people. Founded more than 75 years ago with an unwavering commitment to pet nutrition, Hills' mission is to help enrich and lengthen the special relationships between people and their pets.
HILL'S® Prescription Diet® therapeutic pet foods, HILL'S® Science Diet® and HILL'S® Ideal Balance™ wellness pet foods are sold worldwide. Hill’s is a division of Colgate-Palmolive, a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition, with sales of products in more than 200 countries. To learn more about Hill's and Colgate, please visit http://www.hillspet.com and http://www.colgatepalmolive.com, or find us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
Reasonable accommodation during the application process is available for persons with disabilities. Please contact Application_Accommodation@colpal.com with the subject "Accommodation Request" should you require accommodation.
Job Segment: Logistics, Social Media, ERP, SAP, Customer Service, Operations, Marketing, Technology