Share this Job
Company: NTT DATA Services
In these roles, you will be responsible for:
- Taking 50-70 inbound calls per day from members and potential members regarding enrollment in affordable care act insurance.
- Verifying proper completion of enrollment and change documentation.
- Ensuring accurate and timely completion of transactions to meet or exceed client SLAs
- Identifying and resolving both regular and non-routine problems or escalate to more proficient team members
- Adhering to attendance, professional conduct and member confidentiality policies and guidelines
- Maintaining 100% attendance during four-week New Hire Training from 8am-5pm.
- Accepting and implementing coaching and feedback to achieve individual and team performance goals
Requirements for this role include
High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to work regularly scheduled day shifts Monday - Saturday 7:00am to 7:00pm CST.
- 6+ months of experience in a customer service role where you had to correspond in writing or over the phone with internal and external customers
- 6+ months of experience in a customer service role where you had to apply business rules to varying fact situations and make appropriate decisions
- 6+ months of experience using a computer with Windows PC applications that required you to use a keyboard, navigate screens, leverage internet search engines, and other web based applications.
- 6+ months of experience with the Microsoft Office suite that required daily usage of Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Ability to type 40 WPM
- Must be willing to pass drug screen and background check
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Nearest Secondary Market: Oklahoma