Mid-level industry position
Give hope. Give health. Make your mark in the fight against cancer.
At Accuray, we make a direct and powerful impact on the lives of cancer patients every day — helping them live longer, better lives. But our commitment to innovation offers a truly unique opportunity: the chance to change the fight against cancer — helping to develop, introduce and support new treatment delivery systems and software that will give new hope and new health to cancer patients and cancer survivors around the world.
OUR VISION AND MISSION is to work passionately to create a future without the fear, pain or human suffering of cancer. We pursue this by developing precise, innovative tumor treatment solutions that empower clinicians and help cancer patients live longer, better lives.
Accuray develops, manufactures and sells radiotherapy systems that make cancer treatments shorter, safer, personalized and more effective, ultimately enabling patients to live longer, better lives. Our radiation treatment delivery systems in combination with fully-integrated software solutions set the industry standard for precision and cover the full range of radiation therapy and radiosurgery procedures.
SUMMARY: The Customer Service & Logistics Coordinator is responsible for front-line Logistics Operations which include the proper distribution, transportation and inventory accounting of the Company’s goods. The Customer Service & Logistics Coordinator will be responsible for handling and coordinating among Latin America customers, first line and distributors’ questions and requests, from start to closure. The Customer Service & Logistics Coordinator will maintain excellent relations with internal and external customers, and vendors in order to meet Supply Chain objectives, goals, and KPI’s.
· Troubleshoots potential deliveries roadblocks to meet the requested ETA (Estimated Time of Arrival) at site.
· Manages import and re-export in coordination with Third Party Logistics (3PL) customs and Finance.
· Prepares shipping documentation (i.e., Commercial Invoices) to support any transport from/to/within Latin America.
· Responsible for having all repairable defective parts returned to the warehouse and re-exported to Accuray’s US Manufacturing site.
· Supports all compliance aspects in line with local and international regulations, such as imports of specific commodity, transport of Dangerous Goods, recycling per waste management regulation, and carrier and warehouse audits.
· Manages and dispatches calls and e-mail from Latin America customers, First Line and distributors, during scheduled shift (for time zone difference coverage).
· Dispatches or escalates the issue/question/complaint to the appropriate function (Technical Support, Regulatory, Field Service Engineer, Medical Physics, Clinical Application, Regional Service Manager, Customer Service Manager, Regional Sales Manager) and follows up on the issue/question/complaint until final closure/resolution.
· Manages Work Order (WO) creation for all incoming calls related to systems and place part request for distributors and First Line partner.
· Supports the ordering of parts for Latin America distributors and tracks the parts until arrival on site.
· Documents all the proper information and updates in the ERP system (ServiceMax/AX).
· Monitors and ensures accurate completion of WOs in a timely manner.
· Follows up on Field Action, Customer Safety Notice and Customer Technical Bulletin, as specified by the Company.
· Supports contract management with local Regional Service Management.
· Manages new customer set-up to provide best level of services (LOS).
· Fluency in (Brazilian) Portuguese.
- 3-5 years in a Supply Chain/Customer Service role in related industry.
- Fluency in English and Spanish.
- Experienced with International Logistics including export/import documentation, inventory control and 3PL warehousing.
- Computer skills including MS Office and ERP systems.
- Understanding of quality assurance programs (ISO, FDA, ANVISA).
- Must be self-motivated with high energy level and a strong work ethic.
- Experienced with stressful environments (Sense of Urgency).
- Ability to work independently and with cross functional teams.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, customer oriented and teamwork.
- Ability to travel (less than 10%) domestically and internationally.
At Accuray Our commitment to patient-first outcomes drives an inclusive and collaborative work environment where the best ideas rise to the top — and everyone works to push them further. We value diversity in both the professional and personal backgrounds of our employees, as this variety adds rich energy to every team, every project and every work day. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. Accuray is an EO employer – Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
Are you a returning applicant?