Executive / senior industry position
Our Strategic Growth Population Health team is hiring for a Data Scientist. This role will focus on providing date through our HealtheIntent platform to clients. This includes creating risk and forecasting models for clients. The Data Scientist role will optimize and recommend the ideal algorithm for clients to create the next generation of intelligence to improve health and care. The Data Scientist will need strong working knowledge of data mining algorithms including decision trees, probability networks, association rules, clustering, and neural networks. Various programming languages, statistical software, visualization tools, and platforms will be used. This requires the ability to learn independently and apply new skills quickly. He/she will be expected to present their findings and recommendations to internal and external stakeholders. If you love data and healthcare this is the role for you!
Working directly with our clients is one of the most impactful careers you will find. Whether your background is in health care, business or technology you can help transform the quality of care for all of us.
- Master’s degree in Statistics, Biostatistics, Analytics, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Applied Mathematics or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience
- At least 3 years of data mining, quantitative analysis, and/or statistical modeling including predictive performance and algorithm optimization work experience
- At least 3 years of statistical programming and applied programming work experience
- Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
- Work in accordance with corporate and organization security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets, and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of position
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned