Researcher / analyst
The Digital CoE team sparks ideas and inspiration on Digital Transformation global strategy, to create Internal Culture, define and set up the Digital Community concept and actively contribute to its growth, aligning best practices as a Center of Excellence.
The Role: Digital Transformation Analyst
This role will work as part of the Digital CoE team to understand our internal team’s requirements and translate them into tangible products/projects.
This position will be working closely with project and product owners, collecting and translating business requirements into Agile framework methodology, writing Epics and Features for new products.
The Digital Transformation Analyst assists the teams to envision, gather and analyze the information using comprehensive techniques to specify the requirements from both the business and end user perspective to deliver the desired outcomes.
As a Digital Transformation Analyst, you will be involved from initial scoping, discovery and documentation of requirements right through to post implementation continuous improvement.
- Collaborate with Digital leadership and journey stakeholders to analyze new products and projects based on new technologies.
- Coordinate and manage business requests from conceptual ideas to formulated business statements of work.
- Collect data/information needed to support analysis from multiple sources, analyze business performance, design and execute regular self-assessments against objectives.
- Support data-driven digital initiatives that improve the internal team experience and streamline operations.
- Collaborate with business units to resolve support tickets from live products.
- Coordinate trainings for products we support.
- Publish reports, including support preparing in a timely manner the performance indicators.
- May help plan, manage and conduct User Acceptance Testing.
- Producing clear, high quality documentation for scrum teams, business and stakeholders across all regions.
- Build credibility of new transformation initiatives through personal engagement with business and corporate function leaders.
- Use design thinking principles to help deliver tailored digital solutions that enable journey priorities.
- Investigate and analyze processes & tasks within the departments, empathizing with end users.
- Assess further digitalization and automation potential through tech experimentation.
- Liaise with internal & external teams to select appropriate tools to support digitalization effort.
- Support solutions implementation with an emphasis on user acceptance and training.
- Propose, develop and test appropriate solutions.
- Thinking out-side the box is a must.
- Bachelor's degree in IT System Engineering, or applied sciences and/or Business Administration, and/or additional relevant equivalent work experience.
- Experience in Business Analysis using comprehensive tools and techniques to deliver digital services or products.
- Experience working in an Agile methodology with different teams to assist them in defining strategic services and solutions to move them along the digital transformation journey.
- Technical background prior experience as technical development, working on digital projects.
- Ability to map business processes and data flows and improve upon them.
- Experience in producing documentation such as, presentations, briefings, feature specifications, and processes.
- Experience solving complex, ambiguous, and analytically challenging problems.
- Experience of supporting Product Owners in daily activities.
- Strong analytical mind; process and project orientation, solution-minded.
- Positive attitude and an ability to work within a large, globally dispersed project team in a multi-cultural environment.
- Self-starter, a logical thinker and a quick learner, with strong initiative and excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills, able to write clearly and concisely.
- Show enthusiasm and dynamism; real team player.
- Technical Background: Analytics & BI, Data Base knowledge, SQL and/or any programming language.
- Specific knowledge in Artificial Intelligence.
- Technology-savvy, demonstrating strong understanding of new technology trends and track-record of effectively articulating value to business units.
- Previous Helath Care and/or Suppply Chain Experience
Working time model: full-time
US Disclosure The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.North America Disclosure The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our HR Services team at 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday.
Job Segment: Database, SQL, Business Analyst, Technology