Executive / senior industry position
Director Consulting – Mobility Practice
Frost & Sullivan was founded in 1961 and is a global market research and growth consulting company dedicated to providing innovative business intelligence and growth strategies to a broad portfolio of International blue chip companies.
With a client list that includes global 1000 organizations, emerging companies and the investment community, Frost & Sullivan has evolved into one of the premier growth consulting companies in the world.
The Unique Opportunity
Due to continuing company success and expansion plans, the Mobility Practise (Automotive & Transportation Group) is seeking a Director – Consultant based in our London office, to shape the next stage of growth.
As a Director - Consulting at Frost & Sullivan, you will be part of a dynamic global team that strives for excellence in work and social engagements. The average person spends most of their adult lives at work, yet few feel that their contributions are important or that they are being challenged. As a Director Consulting at Frost & Sullivan, you will be encouraged to develop your intellectual curiosity, learn to leverage visionary innovation to address the global challenges of disruption and be provided the ability to collaborate across various areas of the company.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
- At least 8 to 10 years of experience of either market research/consulting methodologies,
- Proven programme management & leadership skills,
- Previous experience of managing business units desirable,
- Detailed knowledge of the automotive is crucial,
- Strong interest in the Automotive and Transportation Industry and awareness of future of mobility topics is crucial,
- Business acumen and analytical ease,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with complete fluency,
- Experience in interactions with C-suite,
- Demonstrating personal qualities that include being self-starter, fast-learner, visionary, pragmatic is crucial,
- Advanced MS Office applications skills, especially PowerPoint and Excel is a must,
- Experience in an international environment will be appreciated, working with a multi-cultural team members based remotely,
- Ability to work autonomously and also effectively in a team entourage,
- Strong client relationship building skills.
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience in selling consulting projects through consultative approach
- Review deliverables – consulting & research,
- Manage multiple project teams.
- Generating market analysis and developing forecasts based on all available sources of information,
- Generate revenues through consultative sales,
- Business development and client support tasks can include writing commercial proposals, attending trade show attendance, sales calls, webinars, among others
- Regional travel opportunities
- “Best in class" global team that strives for excellence
- Skills enhancement through high impact growth strategy consulting for emerging business and for the global 1000
If you are qualified and interested in being considered as a candidate for this great opportunity, please submit your resume in English to:
Arabella.email@example.com In the email subject please write Director Consulting – Mobility Practice
Please include the following statement to your application “I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2016, item 922 as amended.
Only successful applicants will be contacted for interview. Frost & Sullivan is an Equal Opportunities employer.