Researcher / analyst
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: Global Evidence & Value Development (GEVD) is an integral component of the BioPharma Global Research & Development organization that focuses on readiness for value assessment and patient access across the product lifecycle. With leadership from the GEVD Executive, the Director, GEVD Strategy Lead, Fertility, will develop a coherent global value demonstration strategy, and lead and execute a global evidence generation plan to ensure competitive, comparative value management to support value-based decision-making for fertility marketed brands. As a member of the Global Fertility Team, you will bring strategic leadership, scientific expertise, organizational savvy, and advanced communication skills, while working in cross-functional matrix teams, in collaboration with global, regional, and local internal stakeholders such as: Epidemiology, Medical Affairs, Market Access & Pricing and with external vendors, academic researchers, and health care practitioners. As appropriate, you will establish strategic external collaborations and partnerships. You will possess an understanding of different stakeholder and payer archetypes and the technical proficiency in health economics and outcomes research methods to appropriate apply them to business challenges. You will lead and advise for strategic and technical impact and disseminate research through scientific communications, inclusive of congresses, publications, presentations to internal and external audiences, and training of internal stakeholders.
Who you Are:
- Bachelor’s degree with 10 plus years of experience, or master’s degree in Economics, Epidemiology, Health Economics, Health Services Research, Public Health, or other relevant degree with 5 plus years or PhD with 3 plus years of experience
- Graduate level training in health economics and outcomes research, economics, decision analysis/sciences, health services research, or related quantitative fields
- Approximately 4 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry. A strong background with hands-on experience in health economics research, consulting, health insurance, payer authority, payer research institute, or other relevant settings
- Competencies in advanced health economic research methodology and modeling
- Powerful conceptual, methodological and analytical skills related to health economics research and modeling. Comprehensive mastery of methodologies, as well as the ability to apply such knowledge in a concrete business context to support patient therapy access and business.
- Ability to define problems and seek for alternate business solutions based on solid scientific judgement. Aptitude in setting priorities, making decisions and identifying and mitigating risk is of necessity, along with a high standard of ethical and intellectual integrity.
- Strong leadership competencies. Proactive thinking and interdependent, agile leadership style. Proficient in effective budget and vendor management.
- Skills in communicating confidently in teams across functions, hierarchies, cultural boundaries and geographies. Ability to communicate in a precise, reliable, unambiguous, and timely manner. Excellent matrix, inter-personal, and influencing skills.
- Strong publication record in health economics
- Experience in collaborative efforts with external institutions and service providers.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English is essential
- Experience in fertility
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com