Mid-level industry position
Job Type: Full Time - Regular
Description and Requirements
Our Document Processors are responsible for processing clinical study research documents while utilizing our proprietary software program. Over time you will have the opportunity to rotate between various functions and gain new skills, and increase your pay! If you’re looking for a position where you can contribute using your administrative skills, this role might be right for you. This position is internally called IRB Operations Specialist.
Why are we hiring?
Simple, we are busy! In order to meet the needs of our clients, we are hiring additional employees in order to keep up with the workload.
- The primary responsibility will be to collect, revise, and process clinical trial and protocol documents in preparation for our board’s review.
- Review and edit the documents to comply with company formatting standards.
- Enter data into our proprietary software.
- Work effectively in a queue with high volumes and frequent changes, all while meeting rigid deadlines.
- Maintain both speed and accuracy requirements.
- Overtime is often required in order to meet deadlines and to help clinical trial participants. We estimate 0-10 hours of overtime weekly, depending on company needs.
What this job is not:
- We are not editors. Our review process is focused on the content of the clinical study, which is submitted to us by our clients.
- Bachelor’s degree or two+ years of office experience where proofing documents and attention to detail were essential elements of your job requirements.
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Word and Microsoft Outlook.
- A background in utilizing specialized database systems is strongly desired.
- Ability to quickly proofread and detect errors in formatting.
- 20 PTO days to start and 11 paid holidays annually
- Matching 401K program
For 50 years, Western Institutional Review Board® (WIRB), a member of the WIRB-Copernicus Group (WCG,) has been at the forefront of protecting the rights and welfare of human subjects during all phases of clinical trials. Recognized as the gold standard of human subject protection, WIRB is the trusted partner to over 1,000 institutions in the United States alone. Our team members are passionate about growth, innovation and collaboration. We are constantly striving to impact the healthcare needs today and in the future! If you wish to be a part of a company which is making a difference around the globe, apply today!
WCG is proud to be an equal opportunity employer – Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by law.