Share this Job
1. Evaluate the ecommerce trend and prioritize e-tailers in the market to collaborate with Hill’s
2. Develop eCommerce GTM plan and eCommerce 6P strategy and develop e commerce roadmap to be presented in the budget review meeting
3. Manage the business relationship with e-tailers to secure customer support of Hill’s brands.
4. Directly manage the relationship with new customers, developing, negotiation and implementing JBP, including joint scorecard and monitoring of agreed objectives.
5. Develop robust e-shopper engagement plans (incl CRM) and strategies based on deeper insight, testing and experience across wellness and therapeutic brands to accelerate growth in this channel
6. Ensure the execution of the 6Ps in the assigned customer sites.
7. Owns the communication with the assigned Customers’ commercial organization.
8. Secure Hill’s internal resources to support assigned customers in optimizing site navigation and asset management.
30% of task:
- Development and management of the annual strategic plan and initiatives, to achieve the desired Hill’s business results
- Develop assigned customers’ plans in CBP, ensuring accuracy of the activities mechanics, investment and volume estimate, including new products. Ensure plans are updated in a timely manner as per commercial Monthly discipline
- Work in co-junction with the assigned Finance Manager to manage the annual budget, inclusive of monthly tracking of actual versus plans.
- Actively engage Supply Chain partners to ensure service level are in line with customer objectives and to facilitate identification of supply chain efficiencies.
- Participate to Hill’s business planning process as appropriate
- Preparation for annual budget review meeting on Thailand e commerce GTM plan, eCommerce strategy, development road-map and P&L
20% of task:
- Development and execution of a regular scheduled meetings with assigned Customers, including regular reviews to assess the business and work sessions to identify opportunities.
20% of task:
15% of task:
- Establish and Maintain working relationships with Customer’s commercial organization - Marketing, E-Commerce/Social/Digital, Services, Supply Chain and CRM
5% of task:
- Facilitate and lead functional commercial organization meeting between Hill’s and Customer to align priorities across functions to secure execution of Hill’s initiatives and to support customers’ strategic priorities.
5% of task:
- Provide updates on any changes in Customers personnel, strategic direction, new business opportunities or relevant developments that help Hill’s succeed.
- Clear understanding of assigned customer strategies, policies and procedures and future plans as well as their digital tools and assets (Search, Navigations, Reviews) and their organization.
5% of task
- Drive strong communication across functional areas within Hill’s to insure deadlines and customer specifications are met.
- Understands and efficiently uses customer e-analytics to build business proposals.
• Seeks to discover common ground, identify vital interests, and understand the customer’s underlying priorities
• Uses shopper and consumer insights to develop commercial recommendations that result in optimized consumption
• Works effectively across functions, channels, and categories to align priorities, solve problems, optimize resources, and drive effective execution
• Digitally savvy and curious, understand the dynamics of eCommerce
• Pursues win-win solutions with persistence, compromise, and respect.
• Seeks to discover common ground, identify vital interests, and understand the customer’s underlying priorities.
• Uses shopper and consumer insights to develop commercial recommendations that result in optimized consumption.
• Works effectively across functions, channels, and categories to align priorities, solve problems, optimize resources, and drive effective execution.
• Digitally savvy and curious, understand the dynamics of eCommerce.
Equal Opportunity Employer Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you interested in working for Hill's Pet Nutrition? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Work that matters, fueled by passion for pets! At Hill’s we have a purpose. Every day around the world, we transform the lives of millions of pet families through pioneering innovation, amazing nutrition, and the best and brightest people. Founded more than 75 years ago with an unwavering commitment to pet nutrition, Hills' mission is to help enrich and lengthen the special relationships between people and their pets.
HILL'S® Prescription Diet® therapeutic pet foods, HILL'S® Science Diet® and HILL'S® Ideal Balance™ wellness pet foods are sold worldwide. Hill’s is a division of Colgate-Palmolive, a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition, with sales of products in more than 200 countries. To learn more about Hill's and Colgate, please visit http://www.hillspet.com and http://www.colgatepalmolive.com, or find us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
Reasonable accommodation during the application process is available for persons with disabilities. Please contact Application_Accommodation@colpal.com with the subject "Accommodation Request" should you require accommodation.
Job Segment: Social Media, Supply Chain Manager, Manager, Marketing Manager, Supply, Marketing, Operations, Management