Researcher / analyst
Haver Analytics, a database firm tracking macroeconomic and financial data located in midtown, is seeking energetic candidates with an economics/finance background to join our growing team.
You would help collect, organize, update, construct and run quality assurance on country macroeconomic and financial data.
This is an excellent opportunity to learn about important economic and financial indicators that the community of economists, strategists and risk managers within the corporate marketplace and public sector rely on.
Positions are available on our Day shift (Mon to Fri from 8 AM to 5 PM).
Please visit http://www.haver.com to learn more about us.
- Submit cover letter and resume
- economics, finance or data science major or degree and state your GPA.
- interview in person and live within commuting distance.
- be detail oriented and have good computer and communication skills.
- be able to work at least 20 hours a week.