Economics Research Professor Full Time Faculty Position
EGADE Business School of Tecnologico de Monterrey in Mexico, the leading business school in Latin America, invites applications for open rank Full-time Professors in the area of Economics (microeconomics, managerial economics, labor economics, industrial organization).
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ph.D. in Economics; Management or Administration (with a specialty in Economics and Finance); or in Economics, Finance, Business; or related area from an AACSB accredited doctoral program
- Publications in refereed journals and a well-developed research agenda with the potential for sustained publications in high quality journals.
- Commitment to high quality teaching as evidenced by student evaluations.
- Professional work experience related to discipline is desirable.
- Use of experiential learning techniques.
- Challenge, guide and foster student development.
- Participation in the professional, academic and social environment.
- Being a role model to inspire students.
Research areas: Microeconomics, Managerial Economics, Labor Economics, Industrial Organization
About the Employer
EGADE Business School, is accredited by AACSB, EQUIS, and AMBA and was awarded Five Palmes by Eduniversal Global Rankings and Ratings Agency. EGADE Business School has been consistently ranked among the top 3 in Latin America by AmericaEconomia and is currently ranked as the #1 Business School in Latin America by the QS Global MBA Ranking. The School offers graduate academic programs (Masters and PhD) and executive education in Mexico at three sites: Monterrey, Mexico City, and Guadalajara.
Research is highly valued and strongly supported through access to internal and external research funds, excellent facilities, and a collaborative, research-oriented environment. The salary is competitive and commensurate taking into account experience and qualifications. In addition, a comprehensive benefits package will be offered as well (such as relocation bonus, monthly food stipend, etc).
Our faculty is dedicated in developing education based on innovation, disruptive technology and excellence at the service of society. Successful candidates are expected to take a leadership role in their area of expertise, developing and teaching graduate level courses in English with an average 2-2 teaching load per year, conducting high quality research leading to publications in top academic journals, and actively participating in the life of the school.
Follow #NegociosTec for more information.
Interested candidates should submit an application package including the following:
- curriculum vitae
- cover letter
- evidence of publication in academic journals of teaching effectiveness
- contact information of three references
Please send application package by email to Liliana Mendivil, International Faculty Recruiter: email@example.com
Review will begin immediately and will continue until positions are filled.
Av. Eugenio Garza Sada 2501 Sur