Senior researcher / group leader
The Swiss National Bank (SNB), as an independent central bank, conducts a monetary policy that serves the interests of the country as a whole. It ensures price stability and helps to create the conditions for favourable economic development.
Economist/Senior Economist (80–100%)
International Policy Analysis
- Preparing the foundations for international economic policy matters and contributing to the development of SNB policy in these areas
- Drafting opinions on key international economic policy issues, and on IMF topics in particular
- Monitoring international developments in fintech
- Advising SNB management on all subject-related matters and representing the SNB in international working groups
- Writing research papers on international economic policy issues relevant to the SNB
- Doctorate in economics as well as a strong interest in global economic issues
- Outstanding analytical and editorial skills
- Excellent oral and written command of English, as well as very good German language skills. Good knowledge of French advantageous
- Conscientious and performance-oriented team player
This is a responsible, multifaceted and challenging position. You will be working in a friendly environment within an organisation that will support and encourage you in your personal and professional development. We offer attractive employment conditions and our offices are situated at a prime location in the heart of Zurich.
We look forward to hearing from you. Please send us your cover letter and full application using our online applications tool.
Swiss National Bank
Human Resources | Suzanne Stein email@example.com