Practitioner / consultant
Share this Job
Req ID: 97300
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a EDI Consultant to join our team in Jacksonville, Florida (US-FL), United States (US).
Primarily EDI onboarding. migrating the customers / suppliers from the client platform to the McKesson platform The candidate ensures all electronic transactions supporting business processes can be completed. Working with internal and external trading partners or business units to translate formats, ensure communication and facilitate the flow of new and existing transactions. Implements and supports electronic commerce solutions for business to consumer and business to business technologies. Contributes to and plays a key role in projects that encompass communications with EDI Value Added Networks, direct connections to trading partners, data transmissions to and from business applications and data translation to and from ANSI X12 and other format types including cXML and HL7.
- Working knowledge of how to create a transaction specification document.
- Experienced user of Microsoft Office.
- Strong Communication Skills.
- 2+ years of implementation experience of information systems including 1-2 years of healthcare industry related experience.
- 3-5 years of experience with Developing and Implementing X12 EDI distribution documents (including but not limited to 810,820,832,850,855,856,844,867)
- AS400, Linux and/or Windows Operating System knowledge, Client/Server environment, communications protocols.
- Database queries (Oracle, SQL Server, and/or DB2)
- 3-5 years working experience or familiarity with a modern programming language like Java or .Net preferred.
- 3-5 years experience or understanding of data structures and data mapping.
- 3-5 years experience with JD Edwards or E1.
- 3-5 years with IBM Sterling B2B Integrator BP Modeler and mapper or similar toolset.
- 3-5 years experience with sFTP, AS2 and VAN.
- 3-5 years with TrustedLink Visual Mapper version 6.4 and the non-GUI Trusted Link iSeries application.
- 5+ years; need strong EDI mapping skills
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.