Researcher / analyst
Team Background – The Capability Network Client Response Support (CRS) Editorial team works with Accenture teams globally to assist in proposal and project efforts through preparation of responses to RFPs, RFIs and project-related requests. This requires reviewing, editing and coaching client account teams and other customers in the creation of winning proposal and project documents and other materials.
Role Description – The successful candidate will provide English creative writing and proofreading expertise for a wide range of proposal and project-related documents. They will be expected to provide significant support to the Editorial Specialists and the internal CRS Leadership and Marketing & Communications teams, particularly in the creation of internal videos and other creative storytelling materials. They will also support the team’s request management process, collaborating with the Specialists to plan, manage and deliver project efforts. Ad hoc project management is a key element of this role.
- Ensure new and existing documents are completed in accordance to established guidelines.
- Provide ongoing support to the CRS Leadership and Marketing teams as required.
- Drive team marketing and communications efforts.
- Collaborate with Graphics and Video colleagues to conceptualise and develop video scripts and other creative materials.
- Perform ad hoc project management as required.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to collect and develop content.
- Comply with ongoing operational requirements such as reporting, team skill enhancements, etc.
- Collaborate with Editorial Specialists to drive the overall request management process, including through administration.
Carnival Corporation reimagines guest experiences with high-touch tech.
- Strong storytelling ability.
- Good knowledge of standard editorial guidelines.
- Experience in internal business marketing and communications.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and ability to effectively communicate with technical writers, peers and subject matter experts.
- A high level of competence with Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
- Excellent cross-discipline communication skills.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. 459,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Please note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Be your best every day in a work environment that helps drive innovation in everything you do.
Training and Development
Take time away to learn and learn all the time in our regional learning hubs, connected classrooms, online courses and learning boards.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.
Join Our Team
Search open positions that match your skills and interest. We look for passionate, curious, creative and solution-driven team players.
Keep Up to Date
Stay ahead with careers tips, insider perspectives, and industry-leading insights you can put to use today–all from the people who work here.
Receive job alerts, latest news and insider tips tailored to your preferences. See what exciting and rewarding opportunities await.