Researcher / analyst
- Analyzing regulatory filings, annual reports and websites for information pertaining to corporate sustainability information
- Actively investigate specific public and private companies, identifying and collecting corporate ESG data reported in their annual reports or other filings
- Identifying sources and creating processes for collecting and tracking new information as needed
- Assisting team leaders in developing standards, benchmarks, and specifications
- Tracking all projects in an organized, easy to interpret manner. Entering all changes and new information into the databases in the specified format. Communicating regularly with team leader/management/team members regarding status of projects and workload
- Participating in creation/maintenance of research manuals and enhancements to the databases and research methodology
- Assisting in training new employees as needed
- You will have the opportunity to develop new business processes
- Work closely with automation developers, developing new creative ways to collect data using robotic process technologies
- Use Agile philosophies and a Kanban methodology to incrementally improve processes and workflow efficiency
IHS Markit is committed to providing equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the laws and regulations in any of our locations.
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace; employees may be asked to submit to a drug test (where permitted by law). In addition, as a federal contractor in the United States, the company participates in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.
- Location: Hyderabad - Purva Summit
IHS Markit. All rights reserved.