Executive / senior industry position
Your role: We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Field Sales Specialist to grow sales of eyriseÒ dynamic glazing solutions in the UK. As a Field Sales Specialist you will conduct research and prospecting activity within the market to identify and develop potential sales opportunities and work closely with our specialist teams to develop customer relationships and provide exemplary service. Our Window Technologies team develop and manufacture Liquid Crystal Windows. LC Windows can change their transmission with the switch of a button, providing control over light and heat entering into a building for architectural applications such as exterior facades and roof lights and interior building partitions, and bringing comfort and privacy to building occupants.
- Develop customer enquiries and work with the engineering team and in-house architects to develop quotations
- Follow up quotations and work with customers and relevant opportunity stakeholders to convert sales opportunities into projects
- Follow up customer installations to gather feedback and report any issues in order to support a premium sales and service experience for the customer
- Report and maintain customer account and opportunity records in the CRM system
- Participate in sales meetings to report on activity in the field and share feedback from the market with colleagues
- Strive to achieve and exceed sales targets within your geographic region
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- The job requires frequent visits to key influencers and potential customers who could be based in any location across the UK.
- Significant proven sales experience
- Knowledge of consultative selling methods
- Strong communication skills with a naturally consultative approach
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Results-driven with a professional approach to your work and your presentation
- Self-directed, and able to work collaboratively with colleagues in the commercial and technical teams
- Experience with Salesforce.com is a plus
- Knowledge of switchable glazing and the glass industry would be beneficial, but technical training will be provided
Job Requisition ID: 208145 Working time model: full-time
US Disclosure The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.North America Disclosure The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our HR Services team at 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday.
Job Segment: Field Sales, CRM, Sales, Research, Technology