Bolthouse Farms is located in California’s fertile San Joaquin Valley, known for high-quality consumer brands and innovative products. Bolthouse Farms is a market share leader in growing and distributing carrots. In addition, Bolthouse Farms produces and sells super- premium juices, smoothies, protein shakes and café beverages under the Bolthouse Farms brand name. In recent years, Bolthouse Farms diversified its offerings by launching a line of premium refrigerated yogurt and olive oil vinaigrette dressings. The Bolthouse Farms mission is to change the way people consume healthy foods and beverages. To learn more about the company’s mission and see the entire line of current products, visit www.bolthouse.com. “
This position is for students who desire to apply their energy, talent and education in a team-oriented growth company. Successful candidates possess strong analytical and communication skills. In addition, to an outstanding academic record, previous work experience is strongly preferred. This position is targeted at students pursuing their master’s degree with about a year to graduation.
•Leverage multiple information platforms and analytical tools to analyze weekly/monthly variances between actual and plan and to identify opportunities & risk embedded in the plan
•Update weekly and monthly reporting files to ensure decision makers have timely information available
•Provide support in building the strategic plan, annual plan and intra-year forecasts
•Communicate effectively with different areas of the company to drive tasks to completion
•Assist in ad-hoc projects including cost, capital, & ROI analysis, labor analysis etc.
•Key functional areas of interface include: Operations & Finance
•Other duties as assigned
· Proven analytical and strategic thinking skills
· Data analysis skills are critical
· Very good command of Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and other Microsoft Office Products
· Must be a self starter and be able to communicate concisely both verbally and in writing
· Demonstrated ability to exercise judgment and make sounds decisions
· Ability to holistically balance multiple projects and deadlines
· Previous experience working with a business intelligence tool and enterprise resources planning system preferred
· Full time internship (40 hours per week)
· Field of study: Economics, Business Administration, Management, Finance or Accounting
· Ability to lift and/ and or move up to 25lbs
HOURS & WORKDAYS:
1st Shift Monday through Friday (8am-4:30pm), when business requires overtime and weekends will be mandatory
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.