Practitioner / consultant
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Utilize your knowledge of finance processes and best practices to advise and guide the customer during pre-implementation consulting engagements such as Requirements Gathering, Fit Gap Assessments, Design and Configuration.
- Manage and develop customer relationships and perceptions to achieve mutual goals
- Must have outstanding people management skills, including the ability to lead a team and mentor individuals in career growth
- Demonstrate the capacity to plan, prioritize and organize your time, project schedules and multiple project activities.
- Identify and analyze risks and issues for the program or project portfolio in conjunction with project managers
- Demonstrate the ability to work systematically and logically to analyze situations, resolve problems, identify causes and anticipate implications.
- Develop and test detailed functional designs for business solution components and prototypes.
- Write development specifications and interface with customers to test modifications and resolve any issues that arise.
- Participate within data migrations, integrations, report design and design of security
- D365 or AX certifications in Finance preferred
- Experience participating in requirements gathering process for IT systems
- Previous experience with implementing D365 FO or other versions of Dynamics AX. Other ERP implementation experience would be an asset.
- Extensive experience working in core financials and logistical business processes such as General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Bank and Cash Management, Financial Reporting, Manufacturing Costing, Procurement, and Sales and Inventory Management
- Prior consulting organization experience preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree: Business or technology related BA/BS
- Flexibility to travel
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Job Segment: Consulting, ERP, Project Manager, Technology