Mid-level industry position
No restraints. No limitations. We don’t simply push boundaries. We completely rethink them. McLaren Automotive exists to create breath-taking performance road cars.
With innovation at the core of all we do, every challenge starts with the same question. How can we do it better? This restless spirit runs right through McLaren Automotive. And the search for perfection is evident in everything we do.
To ensure McLaren Automotive continues its desire to be “the sportscar company”, we are looking for a Finance Manager to join our team.
- Business partner the Programme Manager and Functional Engineering teams for a major platform and new vehicle programmes across McLaren product development
- Lead financial reporting (weekly, monthly and Gateway reporting) for both programmes (platform and major new vehicle programme)
- Lead programme commercial reviews (weekly) and monthly operating reviews with programme and senior management providing a holistic and detailed review of known change control and future risks and opportunities
- Budget and forecast responsibilities for both programmes, ensuring all budgets and forecasts are met, and robust financial control is in place across multiple working channels,
- Responsible for SAP purchase requisition approval aligned with corporate governance and delegated authorities
- Be the conduit that feeds back what is happening in product development,
- Provide monthly reporting and control over PD headcount costs, PD IT spending and overheads to ensure all budgets and forecast are met
- Maintain a strong relationship with Finance colleagues to ensure knowledge sharing across the business
- Supervise junior team members and ensure opportunities for personnel development and growth
Knowledge, skills & experience:
- Fully qualified accountant with proven post qualified experience
- Demonstrable experience within a cross functional business; operations engineering and product development, fast-paced and ever evolving environment
- Experience of business partnering with sales & marketing and/or operations and product development.
- Provides examples of change management and process implementation
- Demonstrates a continuous improvement approach to work, including but not limited to, identifying areas for process improvements and implementing robust solutions
- SAP and managing SAP standardization/new processes would be an advantage
- Excellent communication and business partnering skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Change management
- Identify risks and escalate/manage as necessary
- Able to articulate financial data and analytical information
- Simplify complexity
- Work to deadlines, prioritising where necessary
At McLaren Automotive we are constantly looking to improve. To become the employer of choice we are always looking to develop our employee offerings. We currently offer a range of benefits to employees at all levels of the business including Private Healthcare, Contributory Pension Scheme, Life Assurance and Personal Lease Car Scheme. We also offer a range of discounts with our partner organisations.
Mid-level industry position
Chertsey Rd, Woking GU21 4YH, UK
Woking , United Kingdom